Nnamdi a Giant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nnamdi a Giant?

Before you start yelling "Why would we sign our favorite toaster?" think about it. Nnamdi still has great ability as a CB and hasn't been with a real Defensive Coordinator in Phili and with our CB situation looking the way it is (and him not possibly expecting a high pay after his time in Phili) I think we should take serious consideration for him. Now he isn't released yet but it's only a matter of time because the Eagles have a lot of money tied up in him that they would rather use on other areas since their now in a state of rebuilding. What do you guys think?

Nnandi is a press corner the same as Webby. It's the scheme that is messing with both of them. Inless Fewell realizes this, none of our corners are going to play well. I wouldn't mind Nnamdi in blue as long as it didn't break the bank. I think we will draft another corner high in the draft, will be the cheaper option

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
      Nnandi is a press corner the same as Webby. It's the scheme that is messing with both of them. Inless Fewell realizes this, none of our corners are going to play well. I wouldn't mind Nnamdi in blue as long as it didn't break the bank. I think we will draft another corner high in the draft, will be the cheaper option
      Prince ,Hosley ,TT they are all better in zone and off coverage. The difference is the pass rush. The quality of DE's was higher its quite simple

Comment

I'm not a fan on taking on a big salary of an aging CB, we need to draft a CB that can be a shut down corner.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
          Perry's contract is up. so say we get a DC who is more attacking and plays more press coverage. would you be for Nnamdi?

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
            Before you start yelling "Why would we sign our favorite toaster?" think about it. Nnamdi still has great ability as a CB and hasn't been with a real Defensive Coordinator in Phili and with our CB situation looking the way it is (and him not possibly expecting a high pay after his time in Phili) I think we should take serious consideration for him. Now he isn't released yet but it's only a matter of time because the Eagles have a lot of money tied up in him that they would rather use on other areas since their now in a state of rebuilding. What do you guys think?
            If we could sign him for less than what we were going to pay T2 then sure.

But that'll never happen.

P.S. - And with PF as DC, Namdi would still stink.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Dont think Nnamdi will get released anyway.

DRC is a FA, he could get pretty decent money. Wonder if he goes back to the cardinals, lol.

Comment

Nnamdi still has great ability as a CB
                You are joking, right?

Comment

Id take him over C Webb

Comment

I really never liked Nnamdi.... I personally don't see the hype as much as other people do. I rather go for someone cheaper anyway than signing a big CB for big money. He'll definitely want big money.

This is a no for me, an easy no.

Comment

He didn't look very good yesterday
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Dont think Nnamdi will get released anyway.

DRC is a FA, he could get pretty decent money. Wonder if he goes back to the cardinals, lol.
                        Are you crazy! lol. The due money due to him next season is nuts! He isn't worth his contract. If he doesn't restructure his deal with Philly, there is no question that he will get cut.
                        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                          Are you crazy! lol. The due money due to him next season is nuts! He isn't worth his contract. If he doesn't restructure his deal with Philly, there is no question that he will get cut.
                          and Philly will go into next season with no CBs?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            and Philly will go into next season with no CBs?
                            Their defense couldn't get much worse

That and they're a reported $13 mill over the cap for 2013.

But I'd guess restructure on Namdi.
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Their defense couldn't get much worse

That and they're a reported $13 mill over the cap for 2013.

But I'd guess restructure on Namdi.
                              Well they are likely cutting Vick too.

Comment

Working...
                              X