Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henry Hynoski Turns In TD Celebration Of The Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Henry Hynoski Turns In TD Celebration Of The Year


    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_td_cele.html

    Excerpt: "In a touchdown celebration that has already gone viral, Giants fullback Henry Hynoski -- the man endearingly referred to as "Hynocerous" -- made a relatively nondescript scoring play late in the Giants' 42-7 blowout of the Eagles exceptionally memorable." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Shame he doesnt have more TDs lol.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know if it could be seen on TV, but as great as his celebration was, the animation provided on the Jombotron, to include an image of a rhinoceros wearing # 45 was almsot as entertaining
      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-31-2012, 09:17 AM.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        SIG!
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I don't know if it could be seen on TV, but as great as his celebration was, the animation provided on the Jombotron, to include an image of a rhinoceros wearing # 47 was almsot as entertaining
          #47? Was that the Beckum rhino?

          Comment


          • #6
            [QUOTE=Giantslb66;646187]#45? I hope they had the correct number![/QUOTE

            They did, that's a typo
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              The best part about that play was Joe Buck not making the call. This Tom Brennanan dude should call every Giants game. Brian Billick is a good analyst too.

              Comment


              • #8
                Love how happy he was.......great celebration
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

                  http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_td_cele.html

                  Excerpt: "In a touchdown celebration that has already gone viral, Giants fullback Henry Hynoski -- the man endearingly referred to as "Hynocerous" -- made a relatively nondescript scoring play late in the Giants' 42-7 blowout of the Eagles exceptionally memorable." Read more...
                  he's a good kid. I like the celebration, it is original for sure and if anyone bites his move, we'll all know

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    Love how happy he was.......great celebration
                    That dance was right in front of us and it was hysterical. I had said to Ryan earlier in the game that I wished Hynoski would get to run one in. I never even considered a pass but HE IS A BIG DUDE. That's the kind of TD all of the wide bodies love to see.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      That dance was right in front of us and it was hysterical. I had said to Ryan earlier in the game that I wished Hynoski would get to run one in. I never even considered a pass but HE IS A BIG DUDE. That's the kind of TD all of the wide bodies love to see.
                      Very cool....I was laughing bigtime when he busted that out.....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Very cool....I was laughing bigtime when he busted that out.....
                        At first, for a brief moment, I thought he was thumbing his nose and then remembered he doesn't know me
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I don't know if it could be seen on TV, but as great as his celebration was, the animation provided on the Jombotron, to include an image of a rhinoceros wearing # 45 was almsot as entertaining
                          Ha! Was saying the same thing to my sister and buddy.....you know the video guy had that thing chalked up the whole year.....too bad he only got one use out of it.

                          Guy is great out of the backfield.....been asking for that FB flat play all year on the goal line......he made a living on the FB flat in college.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X