Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Hynoski Turns In TD Celebration Of The Year

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_td_cele.html

Excerpt: "In a touchdown celebration that has already gone viral, Giants fullback Henry Hynoski -- the man endearingly referred to as "Hynocerous" -- made a relatively nondescript scoring play late in the Giants' 42-7 blowout of the Eagles exceptionally memorable." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Shame he doesnt have more TDs lol.

Comment

I don't know if it could be seen on TV, but as great as his celebration was, the animation provided on the Jombotron, to include an image of a rhinoceros wearing # 45 was almsot as entertaining
      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-31-2012, 09:17 AM.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

SIG!
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I don't know if it could be seen on TV, but as great as his celebration was, the animation provided on the Jombotron, to include an image of a rhinoceros wearing # 47 was almsot as entertaining
          #47? Was that the Beckum rhino?

Comment

[QUOTE=Giantslb66;646187]#45? I hope they had the correct number![/QUOTE

They did, that's a typo

Comment

The best part about that play was Joe Buck not making the call. This Tom Brennanan dude should call every Giants game. Brian Billick is a good analyst too.

Comment

Love how happy he was.......great celebration
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_td_cele.html

Excerpt: "In a touchdown celebration that has already gone viral, Giants fullback Henry Hynoski -- the man endearingly referred to as "Hynocerous" -- made a relatively nondescript scoring play late in the Giants' 42-7 blowout of the Eagles exceptionally memorable." Read more...
                  he's a good kid. I like the celebration, it is original for sure and if anyone bites his move, we'll all know

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    Love how happy he was.......great celebration
                    That dance was right in front of us and it was hysterical. I had said to Ryan earlier in the game that I wished Hynoski would get to run one in. I never even considered a pass but HE IS A BIG DUDE. That's the kind of TD all of the wide bodies love to see.

Comment

That dance was right in front of us and it was hysterical. I had said to Ryan earlier in the game that I wished Hynoski would get to run one in. I never even considered a pass but HE IS A BIG DUDE. That's the kind of TD all of the wide bodies love to see.
                      Very cool....I was laughing bigtime when he busted that out.....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Very cool....I was laughing bigtime when he busted that out.....
                        At first, for a brief moment, I thought he was thumbing his nose and then remembered he doesn't know me

Comment

I don't know if it could be seen on TV, but as great as his celebration was, the animation provided on the Jombotron, to include an image of a rhinoceros wearing # 45 was almsot as entertaining
                          Ha! Was saying the same thing to my sister and buddy.....you know the video guy had that thing chalked up the whole year.....too bad he only got one use out of it.

Guy is great out of the backfield.....been asking for that FB flat play all year on the goal line......he made a living on the FB flat in college.

Comment

Working...
                          X