Time to move Kiwi back to DE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move Kiwi back to DE?

It's time to part ways with Tuck and Osi. They've been great Giants and helped us win 2 SB. But it's time to move on as these guys are not the same players anymore. Kiwi needs to move back to his natural position.

They will move Kiwi back, but Kiwi is only an average DE, they need to find another one.

Comment

This is what I assumed they would do.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        They will move Kiwi back, but Kiwi is only an average DE, they need to find another one.
        This.

Comment

move Kiwi back to DE and take Margus Hunt in the 2nd..

Comment

As long as an average DE can hold his own on run plays i'm fine with that.

Comment

He should have been playing DE this year I stead of watching Osi run himself out of the play. We need a good de on the opposite side of jpp sk tht he doesn't get doubled kr triple teamed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                He should have been playing DE this year I stead of watching Osi run himself out of the play. We need a good de on the opposite side of jpp sk tht he doesn't get doubled kr triple teamed.
                Kiwi was playing DL the entire game against the eagles. Dont think he played LB at all.

Comment

Kiwi was playing DL the entire game against the eagles. Dont think he played LB at all.
                  But he should be F/T DE on Osi's side every game. Osi is always 20 yards in the backfield for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                    But he should be F/T DE on Osi's side every game. Osi is always 20 yards in the backfield for some reason.
                    JPP is the full time DE on Osi's side. Only reason they move JPP is because of Osi.

Comment

Disagree on the average part.

He's no Strahan, but he's been quietly one of the better DEs the Giants have had (when compared to snaps played at DE). I'd have no problem seeing JPP and Kiwi at the ends with Tuck coming in to sub on rotation. And Kiwi can play both DE spots well.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I agree, Kiwi never could take on a bigger tackle...but he was far better than OSI running 50 yards up field hoping to smack the hand of the QB on his way down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                          Disagree on the average part.

He's no Strahan, but he's been quietly one of the better DEs the Giants have had (when compared to snaps played at DE). I'd have no problem seeing JPP and Kiwi at the ends with Tuck coming in to sub on rotation. And Kiwi can play both DE spots well.
                          I don't think it matters if he's one of the better ones the giants have had...we need someone dominant at DE. He doesn't have the type of strength a JPP has. He's second string at best - and with an elite DE he's better off in a demarcus ware type role.

Comment

Since when do you need two elite defensive ends to win? You just need a solid player to compliment JPP.

Comment

I want JPP and Kiwi as our startes, and Tracy/Ojomo taking rotational snaps and 3/4 DE sets...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X