atleast we went out like men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atleast we went out like men

im sick to my stomach that we arent in playoffs that being said im glad we went out **** stomping the eagirls and we finnaly showed some heart
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Couldn't have said it better, they really did surprise me. After the last 2 weeks I honestly thought we were going to get blown the #### out, I've never been happier to be proven wrong. We went out like men.

Comment

That's what people said to me when I came into work today. I said "don't talk to me, I'm wildly disappointed in the giants" and people were trying to comfort me saying "oh, but they won!"

I just wish we were in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        im sick to my stomach that we arent in playoffs that being said im glad we went out **** stomping the eagirls and we finnaly showed some heart
        Who cares? Where was it when it mattered...the eagles were laying there dead...Fewell and killdrive will destroy this team

Comment

We went out like men in 2010 as well... without that we wouldn't have been able to turn in the season we did in 2011...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

winning is always better then losing and kicking the Eagles asses is always great. No matter what the situation.
            As bad as the season turned out it woudl have been worse if the lost yeaterday....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
              Who cares? Where was it when it mattered...the eagles were laying there dead...Fewell and killdrive will destroy this team
              any true giants fan that sticks by the team through thick and thin cares!!!! cant win superbowl every year
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                We went out like men in 2010 as well... without that we wouldn't have been able to turn in the season we did in 2011...
                You know what's crazy about this league? In 2010 we finished 10-6 and didn't even make the playoffs, it was actually a very disappointing collapse of a season with the miracle at the new meadowlands and all that crap.

Last year we finish 9-7 but all of a sudden we're the world champs. This year we get 9-7 and don't even make the playoffs and everyone wants to clean house.

9-7 one year could be the most miraculous SB winning season, another year 10-6 doesn't even make it and it's considered a huge collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  any true giants fan that sticks by the team through thick and thin cares!!!! cant win superbowl every year
                  Winning the superbowl is one thing, playing with absolutely no heart in two critical games is utterly unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    That's what people said to me when I came into work today. I said "don't talk to me, I'm wildly disappointed in the giants" and people were trying to comfort me saying "oh, but they won!"

I just wish we were in the playoffs.
                    just be glad you're not this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usz36aHTI4Q

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      winning is always better then losing and kicking the Eagles asses is always great. No matter what the situation.
                      As bad as the season turned out it woudl have been worse if the lost yeaterday....
                      agreed its sucks that we didnt get into playoffs but for this team 9-7 and kicking the eagirls asses as opposed to 8-8 and 3 game losing streak is a huge diffrence
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Many parallels to 2010 -- we went from locking up the division to completely out of the playoffs in game 14 and 15, completely **** the bed... And turned in a too-little-too-late consolation prize in week 17 and missed the playoffs.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                        X