Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thank you giants fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thank you giants fans

    As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!

  • #2
    Welcome to the boards dude. This place could get a little hectic as well. You came during the right time. When the next season starts, you'll see mood swings like no tomorrow. Enjoy the ride!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sportsfan554 View Post
      As some of you might already know I am new to this message board. I only found it about a week and a half ago. before then I was taking those giants losses hard. Then I found this message board. I have to say that giants fans are the best. You guys are like family to me, and your oppinions and insight really helped me put things into perspective. I can not say thank you enough. Have a great and safe New Year Giants fans!! Hopefully we will reload next season and come back with a vengence! Go Blue!!
      I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FloydEddings2 View Post
        I like coming here after tough losses too. Make me realize that I'm not insane.
        Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
          Not to mention all the ridiculous threads to chuckle at. I think it helps.
          guilty
          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

          Comment

          Working...
          X