What are you guys doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys doing?

I'm talking about the Giants players. They are falling for the Jets trash talking. This is not the Giants game. Why can't they follow their coaches lead and just let it play out on Saturday?

A lot of people are asking who is at fault on this team. The players don't listen to their coach. TC is not a cheerleader and he is 100% correct that talk is cheap. The way this team has been playing, 1-5 over their last 6 games, they should not be saying anything.

The Jets controlled this part of the game. Hopefully the Giants can win the real game.

Re: What are you guys doing?

Anyone remember the Titans game last year? TC told the players that the Titans play dirty and are known for instigating and drawing PF calls. What happened? The players did not listen and fell for their tactics. With all this trash talking I hope this team listens to their coach and I hope they keep their cool. Let the Jets talk and let them get the flags.

Comment

Re: What are you guys doing?

[quote user="buddy33"]I'm talking about the Giants players. They are falling for the Jets trash talking. This is not the Giants game. Why can't they follow their coaches lead and just let it play out on Saturday?

A lot of people are asking who is at fault on this team. The players don't listen to their coach. TC is not a cheerleader and he is 100% correct that talk is cheap. The way this team has been playing, 1-5 over their last 6 games, they should not be saying anything.

The Jets controlled this part of the game. Hopefully the Giants can win the real game.[/quote]
      I would rather we rip them on the field then rip them verbally anyday
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
      X