Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't root for any NFC teams this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't root for any NFC teams this year

    Pretty much hate every team in the playoffs. I guess by default I would root for the Falcons but that is really pushing it. I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos or Colts win the SB. Oh well much less stress this year.

  • #2
    Right there with you but I can't root for rookie QB's or Peyton either so even though I like The Colts and their feel good story and Peyton's impressive return I think I'm pulling for the Bengals who are built to win this late in the season. (solid D, decent running game, tough QB)

    Comment


    • #3
      I think I will throw my support behind the Seahawks, not particular reason other than I hate the 49ers.
      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

      Comment


      • #4
        Rooting for the Vikings, Seahawks in the NFC.

        I like both of them this year and they really haven't affected me that much.

        Comment


        • #5
          Seahawks, maybe the Packers.

          On the AFC side, I really want to see Andy Dalton go all the way this year. Yeah they creamed us but we didn't show up to that game. What I do NOT want to see (even at the expense of RG3 getting a ring) is seeing the Lombardi go to either Brady (because I really don't want him to ever win another ring), or Peyton (because I don't want to lose the one argument as a semi-homer for Eli that we have over Peyton, that being ring count)...

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
            I think I will throw my support behind the Seahawks, not particular reason other than I hate the 49ers.
            Hate the head coach, biggest phoney in the NFL.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't want the Seahawks to win because of Pete.

              Their whole team resembles a team that I've always wanted. Sick defense, good runningback, and a QB that can run out of the pocket pretty well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Seahawks, maybe the Packers.

                On the AFC side, I really want to see Andy Dalton go all the way this year. Yeah they creamed us but we didn't show up to that game. What I do NOT want to see (even at the expense of RG3 getting a ring) is seeing the Lombardi go to either Brady (because I really don't want him to ever win another ring), or Peyton (because I don't want to lose the one argument as a semi-homer for Eli that we have over Peyton, that being ring count)...
                I agree about RG3. I forgot how obnoxious Shins fans can be. I like Peyton and would prefer him to win it over Brady. I think that is what it will come down to in the end.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Don't want any NFC team to win the SB, Broncos all the way at this point.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ehh....I really dont care too much. No hated teams in the playoffs for me really. I dont even hate the Skins.....that much
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                      Don't want any NFC team to win the SB, Broncos all the way at this point.
                      + 1, Broncos!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I could live with the Skins or Seattle from the NFC.
                        #80

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can't let Peyton match Eli in ring count... then Eli will still be the little derpy brother in everyone's eyes...

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            Can't let Peyton match Eli in ring count... then Eli will still be the little derpy brother in everyone's eyes...
                            He always will be no matter how many rings he has. Peyton is the better QB......hands down.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              He always will be no matter how many rings he has. Peyton is the better QB......hands down.
                              Even if Eli won 4 rings by the time he retired and Peyton only had the one he already got?

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X