Gruden?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruden?

I just read this morning that Gruden was looking to coach again. I know will not get rid of TC, but he would so be a good fit for our team. He is a smash football kind of guy. I wonder if he would consider coming over and being our DC? would be nice to have chucky on our side. Any thoughts?

Gruden can't even do announcing well ... why would I want him as an HC?

He wouldn't take a coordinator position.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

He's looking for a HC job. Personally I think the thought of him coaching any team is a bit over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsfan554 View Post
        I just read this morning that Gruden was looking to coach again. I know will not get rid of TC, but he would so be a good fit for our team. He is a smash football kind of guy. I wonder if he would consider coming over and being our DC? would be nice to have chucky on our side. Any thoughts?
        why?.....he's not a very good coach.....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't want that ******* anywhere near this team.

Comment

I am all for Gruden... coaching the Eagles
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Maybe your right.... I don't know he just seemed like a decent coach to me.

Comment

We have more than a "decent" coach now. Why settle for less?

You think he's a better HC than TC?
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

we already have "decent" coaches. If they change they need and upgrade
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Know that I look at you guys are right. So do you think he would be a good fit for our defense or not? I would think he would be better than what we have now.

Comment

Know that I look at you guys are right. So do you think he would be a good fit for our defense or not? I would think he would be better than what we have now.
                      Gruden is an offensive guy, not a defensive guy. Plus, he's a ****** as a coach.

Comment

Point taken.... forgive me for this thread guys. I used up my most ridiculous thread for the year. LOL. Dont have to wait long to start the new year over with a fresh slate.

Comment

OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

Comment

I'd love to have Chucky on our side. How about his brother too?
                            Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

He's an offensive minded coach. Which is why he nearly pummeled the bucs into the ground.

The offense is probably the strongest part of the team. The defense is the thing that needs fixed. Not the offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X