Ian O'connor doesn't waste any time going after Eli again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian O'connor doesn't waste any time going after Eli again

2x SB MVP gets abused yet again by this clown writer. Last time he took a shot at him was opening day vs the Cowgirls. He knocked Eli 1 game after winning the SB because he didn't beat Dallas opening night.

Few months later, seizing the opportunity, he comes through yet again at bashing Eli. I don't know what his problem is, we can't win it every year but this moron just loves thrashing Eli.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...s-failure-2012

He sees the whole picture. That's why he is an Nfl coach.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

I an O'Conner is a **** head. Nothing to do with him bashing Eli either....
      he is who he is...
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
        He sees the whole picture. That's why he is an Nfl coach.
        What?

At least i'm enjoying reading the comments section. Plenty of Giants fans agreeing with me on this one.

Comment

Goddamnit, does Eli have to win 4 rings to shut these people up?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
            2x SB MVP gets abused yet again by this clown writer. Last time he took a shot at him was opening day vs the Cowgirls. He knocked Eli 1 game after winning the SB because he didn't beat Dallas opening night.

Few months later, seizing the opportunity, he comes through yet again at bashing Eli. I don't know what his problem is, we can't win it every year but this moron just loves thrashing Eli.

Who?

Comment

Ya i saw this yesterday and just kind of laughed

Comment

the way I see it is that there is no "I in team". It is not just one persons fault for this years collaspe. everyone is to blame. The faster we see this and except it, the faster some changes are made. Eli is a great QB. Cant expect him to win it all every year.

Comment

It was a wasted year, we lost a chance at history. The blame really should be on the coaching staff. I sometimes wonder if these talking heads actually watch the games of teams they attack. It was obviouse Eli played in a system that gave him no chance to put up big numbers, every throw was in a tight window. They dont make adjustments, just have eli force throws to Nicks. 2 big slant plays come to mind. The slant to Nicks and Randle. Both great throws, would have hit nicks in stride but the safety caught up and intercepted the pass. The slant to randel went 14 yards. thats coaching for not putting our best on the field. coaches send players on the field based on their past instead of those that gives us the best chance. I just hope you can teach these dogs new tricks but if they refuse to change their ways, we are going to be stuck with a 8-10 win team.
                  Last edited by DarkSaint; 12-31-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    He can win no more rings for the rest of his career, but if he's consistent, the media will treat him like royalty - just like they did at the end of 2011.
                    However, if he continues this Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde crap, he can win 2 more and he'll still get questioned.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

I'll never understand these threads about *insertwriterhere*. Who cares what he thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

He's right, most of the blame does fall on the grossly underperforming Eli, with the pitiful Giant defense a close second.

Comment

[QUOTE=gumby74;646759]He can win no more rings for the rest of his career, but if he's consistent, the media will treat him like royalty - just like they did at the end of 2011.However, if he continues this Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde crap, he can win 2 more and he'll still get questioned.[/QUOTEThis.

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                            I'll never understand these threads about *insertwriterhere*. Who cares what he thinks?

HIs job is write something to sell papers, not to be a football expert and certainly not to be correct. Logical fallacies sell papers because they're simple and seem to make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              I think he will win 1 or 2 more before its all said and done and still won't get the respect across the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X