Mathias Kiwanuka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathias Kiwanuka

Should he stay at LB or move him back to DE?

Lets face it. He's not a LB and he had a pretty bad year. Plus, with Osi leaving we're gonna have a void at DE

Also, i feel like Williams should get a chance to start seeing as he is our most athletic LB

I have no problem with that ....

Comment

Why was he ever a LB?

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
        Why was he ever a LB?
        They forced him into that position because when he got here they had Strahan, Tuck and Osi and they wanted to get him on the field. After Mike left they got JPP. It was a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by radar-ray View Post
          They forced him into that position because when he got here they had Strahan, Tuck and Osi and they wanted to get him on the field. After Mike left they got JPP. It was a bad move.
          Well they sure as hell better put him in osi place when osi leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
            Well they sure as hell better put him in osi place when osi leaves.
            100%.

Comment

its rare to hear Kiwi's name called when he's at LBs.. He should 100% be moved back to DE

Comment

He'll be a DE, but I'm not exactly ecstatic about that. Never was that impressed with Kiwi as a DE exclusively. I thought he was most valuable in 2010 (before IR) as a joker type guy.

Unfortunately, offenses can just scheme to get him off the field.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He should be a DE.
                  New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

d end and get some real linebackers that can run and cover and bring some nasty attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
                      d end and get some real linebackers that can run and cover and bring some nasty attitude.
                      We shoulda cloned LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper & Reasons & bring em all back in their primes next yr. Now that was a LBing corps! IMO, only the Steelers of the late 70s had a better LBer set,

Comment

Kiwis best year was his rookie performance... forgetting the Vince Young "SACK"

Comment

he should be at DE
                          sigpic

Comment

He was drafted as a DE, so he should be playing a DE..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                              He was drafted as a DE, so he should be playing a DE..
                              Eric Crouch was drafted as a QB and he played Strong Safety...

I'm just tugging your knob.

Comment

Working...
                              X