Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DE Michael Bennett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DE Michael Bennett

    What do you guys think about bringing in The Black Unicorn's brother?

    Statistically he's been a top 10 4-3 DE for the past two seasons.

    He great against the run and can also rush the passer really well.

    The problem is he is a RFA, so if we make him an offer the Bucs could match it if they want him back.

  • #2
    I seem to remember Marty saying he wanted to reach out to Mike and bring him into the fold at a good rate for us.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      I seem to remember Marty saying he wanted to reach out to Mike and bring him into the fold at a good rate for us.
      Yeah, i saw that article too

      I think he'd be a nice addition

      Comment


      • #4
        good luck, Reese is bringing back Tuck and Webster.. so we'll be putting up with the same **** next year

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by drewz View Post
          good luck, Reese is bringing back Tuck and Webster.. so we'll be putting up with the same **** next year
          9-7!

          Comment


          • #6
            Bennett is an unrestricted free agent.

            He was restricted last season

            Comment


            • #7
              It would be a solid signing for sure.

              Comment


              • #8
                What's his real name?
                For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  Bennett is an unrestricted free agent.

                  He was restricted last season
                  Even better

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How much would he ask for per year? I bet TB throws a ton of money at him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GiantFanatic55 View Post
                      What do you guys think about bringing in The Black Unicorn's brother?

                      Statistically he's been a top 10 4-3 DE for the past two seasons.

                      He great against the run and can also rush the passer really well.

                      The problem is he is a RFA, so if we make him an offer the Bucs could match it if they want him back.
                      As long as they sign Martellus that's fine
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        is this guy any good?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          is this guy any good?
                          He had 9 sacks this season
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Docket may be through with the Cardinals as well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He destroyed Romo this year so yup that would work for me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X