Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuck Tweets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuck Tweets!

    Guys I'm not retiring and I'm not playing for any other team but the @Giants and I planned on having a GREAT year next yr.


    That was what he said. Sorry guys that want him gone hes coming back

  • #2
    I hope he addresses his nagging shoulder issues, and comes in ready to play.

    Comment


    • #3
      im glad hes coming back! Tucks a team guy and will be valuable in some aspect on this team.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
        Guys I'm not retiring and I'm not playing for any other team but the @Giants and I planned on having a GREAT year next yr.


        That was what he said. Sorry guys that want him gone hes coming back
        he's been reading all the comments from fans that want him gone

        Comment


        • #5
          Anyone know his address? I'll help train and motivate him.

          He'll do 500 push-ups with a grizzly on his back, while I pour a shot of vodka and splash it across his face, slap him, and yell MOTHERLAND!

          Next season, the first game against the Redskins, he'll rip off the lizard king's head and kick it between the uprights. And that - ladies and gentlemen - will be worth the 15 yard penalty.
          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

          Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

          Comment


          • #6
            I want him to SHOW me. Didn't he tell us in the middle of the season there would be no second half collapse?
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              The guy is a waste of a roster spot, not sure why anyone wants him back.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                Anyone know his address? I'll help train and motivate him.

                He'll do 500 push-ups with a grizzly on his back, while I pour a shot of vodka and splash it across his face, slap him, and yell MOTHERLAND!

                Next season, the first game against the Redskins, he'll rip off the lizard king's head and kick it between the uprights. And that - ladies and gentlemen - will be worth the 15 yard penalty.
                that's just wishful thinking

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BMW View Post
                  The guy is a waste of a roster spot, not sure why anyone wants him back.
                  next year we'll watch the other teams pass rush and shake our heads lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    id come back for 7mill also. in fact you would have to drag me out kicking and screaming.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Next season will be Tuck's last year. He'll be gone after another mediocre season. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I like it and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he comes back hungry, motivated and hopfeully stays healthy.
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wish I had a twitter account. These guys would hate me......
                          Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Glad he's coming back. Mark my words, next year will best.
                            80

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If he is back, fine. I just hope they pick a different captain. He is not a firey leader on the field during the game. Give it to Rolle if he is still here.
                              #80

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X