this image makes my day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this image makes my day

Jerry jones after the cowboys lost the NFC championship game. Priceless!!!

Deja vu all over again.

Comment

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Wasn't that when JPP blocked a FG in Dallas?
        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
          The resemblance is striking, isn't it?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Does anyone have one from last night?

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
              I think so. Wonderful day. LOL

Comment

this image was from sunday night when they were beat by the redskins. got it off cbs sports page.

Comment

Ironically I had that same look during the losses to the Falcons and Ravens...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I JJ's pep ralley didnt really make the grade this season. he shoud fire the Cowboys GM and get one that knows what he is doing and way less involved on the sidelines.......
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

This has to be the pic from last year's Giant win in Dallas. I still remember seeing it on the TV. The best part is, that I was in Texas that day. SWEEET!! If It is this years... Holy Deja Vu
                      Last edited by GiantRoc; 01-01-2013, 03:35 PM.
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

That does look like last year's picture, however I think the scene reasonably approximates his emotions Sunday night.
                        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

They weren't in the NFC Championship Game. That image is a leftover from last year regular season.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Pic is from last season when JPP blocked the field goal. I still love it though.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              I JJ's pep ralley didnt really make the grade this season. he shoud fire the Cowboys GM and get one that knows what he is doing and way less involved on the sidelines.......
                              but that would mean ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                              X