• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi says "its time to move on."

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ime-to-move-on
    ​​​

I agree Osi, it's time.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

So long Osi..

Comment

Don't change your mind Osi. Keep moving.

Comment

would have been nice to have got a pick for him..

Comment

Bye Osi! I can assure you that we are drafting a DE in either the 1st or 2nd rd

Comment

I for one wish Osi all the best & thank him for being a great Giant & helping get us 2 SB titles these past 5 yrs. Alot of you seem so ungrateful towards the man & what he helped accomplish during his 10yrs with the team. I for one hope he doesn't sign with any of our division rivals as that will have many of us crying when he is rejuvinated & pounding Eli into the turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                I for one wish Osi all the best & thank him for being a great Giant & helping get us 2 SB titles these past 5 yrs. Alot of you seem so ungrateful towards the man & what he helped accomplish during his 10yrs with the team. I for one hope he doesn't sign with any of our division rivals as that will have many of us crying when he is rejuvinated & pounding Eli into the turf.
                agreed for as much as people hate him, he was a rare talent for a long long time. A de that creates turnovers like that are special. I loved him, one of my favorite players and without him we dont have the bragging rights we have. Good luck osi, just not against us

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                  Exactly what I said last off season when the $ negotiations got ugly and everyone was wanting Osi gone. Hopefully he doesn't end up in our division, however I don't put it past Synder or Jones.

Comment

I wish him all the best, Im curious to see what team he will being going to.

Comment

I too wish him all the best unless he's in our division and when he's playing us, I don't want to see him sacking Eli.

Comment

He probably has a future as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense. He can showcase his pass rush skills without really focusing on the run.

Comment

Thanks Osi and good luck

I also think Osi has complained about salary issues and probably missed a bigger pay day in his career that could have happened in NY.but it didn't and it won't because when all you don't stop the run and get shut out on sacks and fumbles ,your impact as player in demand diminishes.Thanks for the memories Osi but good-bye and HNY.

Comment

Ahaha @ Cofield's taser dance.

Comment

end of an era in new york. Please go to an afc team so we likely won't have to face you.

Comment

Working...
                              X