X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your Service Osi...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ew-york-giants

bottomline:
    Thanks for all those strip-sacks, you were one of my favorites, but 10 years is 10 years and we do have Tracy and Ojomo and JPP to think about.

Wouldn't be mad if you and the Team split, but please split amicably.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I'm glad someone posted a positive thread about Osi. He's s long time Giant who did a lot of good for this franchise. It's time to rebuild a once strong unit (defensive ends)

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I have always liked Osi, even when teams purposely ran the ball at him...

Comment

Great career here in NY but it's time to move on. JPP has been playing too much DT when Osi is on the field when he needs to be the consistent RDE (that's where he's looked the best IMO).

Osi will get paid this off season and be happy...hope he goes somewhere in the AFC. Patriots or something where the Giants don't have to see him too much.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I think Osi wanted to go a few years ago, but he wants to stay because he has to probe himself that he can without Strahan in the other side.

Good bye Osi

Comment

Tracy and Ojomo have nothing to do with Osi

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
              Great career here in NY but it's time to move on. JPP has been playing too much DT when Osi is on the field when he needs to be the consistent RDE (that's where he's looked the best IMO).

Osi will get paid this off season and be happy...hope he goes somewhere in the AFC. Patriots or something where the Giants don't have to see him too much.
              Not the pats cause I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them again in the SB.

Probably the steelers or ravens.

Comment

change is always good at the right time. the time is now. I'm just glad Strahan stuck with the gmen as long as he did with all the lousy seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Tracy and Ojomo have nothing to do with Osi
                  i wasn't suggesting that they do. My point is time to see what the young guys can or can't do...Osi was ready to leave supposedly so why not let him go and look to get young on D moving forward?

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                    I'm glad someone posted a positive thread about Osi. He's s long time Giant who did a lot of good for this franchise. It's time to rebuild a once strong unit (defensive ends)
                    It is time to rebuild a FIERCE defensive unit. That said, during one of our games this year, maybe against Green Bay, Osi executed his signature strip sack. My son turned to me and said "'llI never get tired of that pops." That's how I will remember Osi. Thanks Bro'.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I will miss Osi. One of my favorite Giants. He had his flaws, but he could also blow up a game more than any Giants defensive player since LT. He made an art of that strip sack.

Comment

people who bash osi are one argument ponies! they have nothing solid on his play that can justify the nonsense they spew about him. Fact the only reason why people hate osi is because of the contract dispute, that if you think about it was not intentional on his part to begin with, especially the way it blew up. I do not think he meant for it to get out of hand like that.

Comment

I loved Osi but it's time for him to go, he will always be a Giant but watching him defend the run this year was a freaking nightmare.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            Osi was ready to leave supposedly so why not let him go
                            who said Osi is ready to leave? you make it seem like he wants to, i have not read or heard him anything that states this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              I loved Osi but it's time for him to go, he will always be a Giant but watching him defend the run this year was a freaking nightmare.
                              who else on this team was helping him dude?

Comment

Working...
                              X