Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What (so called) unbiased announcer hated on us more this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What (so called) unbiased announcer hated on us more this season?

Just decided to change topics up a little.

Howie Long in the tooth - Seemed particularly annoyed anytime the gmen were brought up. Especially about wilsons fumbling problem particularly annoyed me.

Jimmy Blowhard Johnson - Pretty much took every chance to point out anything negative about our team.

Collinsworthless (the famed Giant hater) - Didn't think he was as harsh against us as he's been in recent years. Even gave Eli a few small compliments back when we were winning.

Phil Simms

Comment

I like Howie Long he's an old school type of guy. He's all about show what you got, not tell me. As for the biggest Giant hater it goes to Jimmy Johnson. The Giants could be playing a 0-16 team and Jimmy would still pick the opponent.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Johnston and Buck

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          Phil Simms
          Your right, forgot about him. And kurt warner

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
            Your right, forgot about him. And kurt warner

WTF? I must be seeing a different guy on my TV. Blond hair? Looks a bit like a better looking Boomer Esiason?

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
              I like Howie Long he's an old school type of guy. He's all about show what you got, not tell me. As for the biggest Giant hater it goes to Jimmy Johnson. The Giants could be playing a 0-16 team and Jimmy would still pick the opponent.
              I still find it hard to believe that he was for the raiders. He's a polar opposite of the average raider.

Comment

Can we just find some way to clone Michael Strahan and just replace each idiot on that show with a clone?

Comment

I'll say one thing for Jimmy Johnson, he's a Giant hater and never tries to hide it...

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    Phil Simms
                    Ok, I'll play. What did Phil say about us - that the Eagles gave up in the 42-7 game?
                    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Jimmy Johnson and Steve Young. But that's nothing new.

Comment

Jimmy Johnson is the answer, That's why I'm glad the Cowboys lost on Sunday. He was soooooo sure they would win.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                          Jimmy Johnson and Steve Young. But that's nothing new.
                          Steve Young??? He gave nothing but praise to the Giants until they proved him wrong....

Comment

Jimmy Johnson gets dry mouth everytime the Giants are playing and winning. He has to exercise his mouth to get the spit flowing again. Watch him, you will see, his mouth and eyes tell his story.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                              Jimmy Johnson gets dry mouth everytime the Giants are playing and winning. He has to exercise his mouth to get the spit flowing again. Watch him, you will see, his mouth and eyes tell his story.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X