Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He puts in a lot of time in the film room. He works with his receivers. He audibles at the line and his decision making is good when the pass protection is good.

Quick. which Qb am i referring to?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      Okay, I just have never heard you criticize Eli's play until now.
      Really?

I would if I didn't see a hundred "ELI SUXXX HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!" threads.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        Please no do compare Romo to Eli.

Eli is light years ahead of Romo.

Romo since he's been in the league has grown the least out of almost any legit starting QB.
        You brought up the fact that matt ryan has a great tight end and that helps with decisions making. im letting u know romo also has a good tight end.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Really?

I would if I didn't see a hundred "ELI SUXXX HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!" threads.
          lol we are the complete opposite. I feel the same way about gilbride.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            Please no do compare Romo to Eli.

Eli is light years ahead of Romo.

Romo since he's been in the league has grown the least out of almost any legit starting QB.
            I disagree. Romo has grown up quite a bit.

He's played through injury and despite his late game struggles he's a good QB.

Didn't he break a few Cowboy QB's records this year?

Just think, when Eli does that, our old QB's become dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
              lol we are the complete opposite. I feel the same way about gilbride.
              Which reminds me:

Firing coaches doesn't automatically solve the problems we have. Lots of irrational and radical fans on here.

Comment

Which reminds me:

Firing coaches doesn't automatically solve the problems we have. Lots of irrational and radical fans on here.
                I have a solution. Lets just call the team the NY Football Eli's. Because When eli plays bad and we lose its 100% all his fault. And When we win its all Eli

Morehead gave me the idea

~Big Mike~

Comment

I have a solution. Lets just call the team the NY Football Eli's. Because When eli plays bad and we lose its 100% all his fault. When we win its all Eli

Morehead gave me the idea
                  No.

Let's actually analyze the game and players instead of having knee jerk reactions and bitter opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                    I disagree, when Eli makes a play majority of people give credit to everyone not named Eli, and when Eli makes a mistake it's all Eli's fault.
                    For example the last game of the season, Eli throws 5 td's and when you ask fellow fans about it they say well the Eagles quit, they suck, etc. Eli Manning is truly the Rodney Dangerfiled of the NFL.
                    In 2011 when Eli played brilliantly, consistently, all season long, did people give credit to Eli? Practically everyone on this board and the media were riding his jock. Consistency breeds confidence. Inconsistency just brings about questions. Eli was inconsistent this year.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

No.

Let's actually analyze the game and players instead of having knee jerk reactions and bitter opinions.
                      id agree with this philosophy if it was possible. But the trend on here is if eli plays bad and we lose its all his fault. however if we win he carried the team. he gets almost all the blame and all the credit. Although i think gilbride takes a little more blame.

~Big Mike~

Comment

You brought up the fact that matt ryan has a great tight end and that helps with decisions making. im letting u know romo also has a good tight end.
                        I'm aware that's why I brought up Witten lol. Witten is still probably the best TE in the league. Tony Gonzalez is right there as well.
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          In 2011 when Eli played brilliantly, consistently, all season long, did people give credit to Eli? Practically everyone on this board and the media were riding his jock. Consistency breeds confidence. Inconsistency just brings about questions. Eli was inconsistent this year.
                          And he deserved all the praise last season. If not for him the Giants would have been watching the playoffs on the couch with the rest of us.
                          And yes Eli was inconsistent this season, but so was the WHOLE team.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

id agree with this philosophy if it was possible. But the trend on here is if eli plays bad and we lose its all his fault. however if we win he carried the team. he gets almost all the blame and all the credit. Although i think gilbride takes a little more blame.
                            This year's scapegoats seem to be Gilbride, Tuck, Bradshaw, Fewell, and Webster. Some blame is warranted but one would assume they were witches meant to be put on the stake with they way they are talked about here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              This year's scapegoats seem to be Gilbride, Tuck, Bradshaw, Fewell, and Webster. Some blame is warranted but one would assume they were witches meant to be put on the stake with they way they are talked about here.
                              agreed. eli is getting almost all the blame now but up until recently it seemed to be just KG and fewell

~Big Mike~

Comment

It is possible, some just choose not to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X