Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LMAO, watch the backlash
    As you already know...I live for the backlash.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      1. The only similarity to the Run and Shoot is sight adjustment routes which EVERYBODY runs. In other words, we do NOT run a variation of the Run and Shoot.

2. Since KG has been our OC, we have had the most prolonged period of offensive success I can remember as a Giants fan. Our offense is more dynamic than it has ever been.

I'm not a huge KG fan because he is (in my view) far too rigid in his philosophy, but there is no doubt that he has been a successful OC for us.
      I think this is the first rational, fact filled, and legitimate reason ever posted for not being KG's biggest fan. I applaud you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        NO WAY
        And away we go!

Comment

This just confirms what we already knew about Rosie....That he's a hater. Not just of Eli, but of all of God's creatures.
          Sheepdip? He's only happy when we're down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
            Isn't that a "Garbage" song?
            I'm Only Happy When It Rains"

Comment

• If you think kg is a bad coach then ask yourself one question. Why does TC keep him employed? Wouldn't that subsequently make tc a bad coach as well?

Comment

• Well tc has only won 2 superbowls in 9 years - so he has too be bad right - i mean i suppose we could be one of the 14 teams who have NEVER won a superbowl in their entire history or the 7 in history who have only 1 - or the 3 who have won as many in their entire history.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  Because hes 61 years old.And he was in fact a head coach for a year in the NFL.
                  What team?
                  2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                  2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                  3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                  4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                  5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                  6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                  7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
                    What team?
                    San Diego

Comment

1. The only similarity to the Run and Shoot is sight adjustment routes which EVERYBODY runs. In other words, we do NOT run a variation of the Run and Shoot.

2. Since KG has been our OC, we have had the most prolonged period of offensive success I can remember as a Giants fan. Our offense is more dynamic than it has ever been.

I'm not a huge KG fan because he is (in my view) far too rigid in his philosophy, but there is no doubt that he has been a successful OC for us.
                      yeah... I think its safe to say that his philosophy today grew out of the run and shoot ...Not sure I'm saying this very well we all start with an idea adjust and grow it into something that works....just my thinking on point one....I totally agree with your other two points especially the stubborn ..old guys stubborn ...learning when to back off and accept many change is needed is the tricky part.....I hate change myself ...

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Because hes 61 years old.

And he was in fact a head coach for a year in the NFL.
                        I made the same point several times to KG supporters, but they can't answer the question. Agism is definitely the major contributor. If KG was younger, he would've been picked up by another team a long time ago.
                        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

The answers should be obvious to you.

1. Injuries to Hakeem Nick, OL, and RB
                          2. An erratic Eli Manning
                          I'm a self-admitted Eli homer and I approve of this message.

Comment

He's only down when we're happy?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              I'm a self-admitted Eli homer and I approve of this message.
                              It's just factually accurate.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sorry, MS, but you are wrong there. We use more R&S concepts than you think. We don't just do mere sight adjustments, but rather route options based off of the defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X