Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....There are folks that are actually defending our miserable piece of garbage OC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
      Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....There are folks that are actually defending our miserable piece of garbage OC.
      Yes, and that includes our quarterback.
      Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Uh-oh. I think you may have just created a paradox. The universe will explode (or implode) shortly.

Comment

What does HE know that our MB coaches don't?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• What is Gilbride running the Packers with all these Shotgun Draws?
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              What is Gilbride running the Packers with all these Shotgun Draws?
              At least they're not winning .....OH WAIT
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Vikings have incredible trenches. It appears that's not putting points on the board, even with the best RB in the NFL.

It's a passing league.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  At least they're not winning .....OH WAIT
                  Man what a dumb team, running a shotgun draw when every fan knows it's coming. So predictable! Even I knew it was coming, and I only watch 5-7 Packer games a year!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Man what a dumb team, running a shotgun draw when every fan knows it's coming. So predictable! Even I knew it was coming, and I only watch 5-7 Packer games a year!!!!
                    It's because they have a better OC. It is definitely NOT execution

Comment

It's because they have a better OC. It is definitely NOT execution
                      It's not like the shotgun draw is exceptionally hard or anything lol. It's just not a favorable play call.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        It's not like the shotgun draw is exceptionally hard or anything lol. It's just not a favorable play call.
                        We're just bored

Comment

We're just bored
                          Playoffs not fun enough for you?

Oh yeah that's right..we aren't playing
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Playoffs not fun enough for you?

Oh yeah that's right..we aren't playing
                            I'm a Giants fan. I watch with disinterest

Comment

Oh so now you are giving Eli's decision making and judgement some veracity. Got it. Our OC flat out sucks. It is nice that we have players that are loyal but it still doesn't excuse the terrible game plans and play calling.
                              Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-05-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• lol, it was interesting watching the Green Bay game tonight.

Aaron Rodgers took what the defense gave him.. dumped the ball off to his RB when the defense ran a pretty good coverage scheme, short intermediate passes when there was nothing down field. I couldn't help but think if it was Gilbride he'd be forcing the ball into tight spots until it worked

Comment

Working...
                                X