Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im sorry now fansa are claiming they made gilbrides plays - BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHH.

    Ladies and Gentleman the New York Giants Message Boards.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      Dave won the arguement by a lot of points.
      What points? That we are "statistically" good? Yeah great point. We scored the second most points in team history this season...are you saying this was the best Giants offense? Ok then.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        It's not all on Gilbride, I never said it was ALL HIS FAULT. Part of it is in fact execution, injuries, etc etc.

        The reason I question Gilbride more is because we were I believe 2nd in the league in scoring I believe at one point? Then all of a sudden our offense production to a HUGE drop. So it's either all of our players forgot how to play football, or something in the game plan is not working.
        The part of the game plan that wasn't working was the part where the players had to go on the field and make blocks, hit holes, make throws, and get open. That's where we struggled. The players weren't holding up their part of the bargain. Couple that with the defense being a complete ****ing sieve, and we were forced out of whatever gameplan KG may have designed.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
          The part of the game plan that wasn't working was the part where the players had to go on the field and make blocks, hit holes, make throws, and get open. That's where we struggled. The players weren't holding up their part of the bargain. Couple that with the defense being a complete ****ing sieve, and we were forced out of whatever gameplan KG may have designed.
          So what about that second Redskins game? Played pretty well in the first half, then decided to run on a great run defense but not throw on a terrible pass defense.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • a voice of reason returns. Drez apparently gilbride has been stealing plays from the dans when he is not running that same tired top ten offense....so boring.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
              Im sorry now fansa are claiming they made gilbrides plays - BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHH.

              Ladies and Gentleman the New York Giants Message Boards.
              I think he needs to get a new tin foil hat.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                So what about that second Redskins game? Played pretty well in the first half, then decided to run on a great run defense but not throw on a terrible pass defense.
                You mean the game where we ran for NINETY-SIX yards in the first half?

                What I recall of that game that was a bigger issue was the defense not being able to get off the field. We had all of 3 or 4 second half possessions and the defense allowed the Redskins to hold the ball for about TEN MINUTES THIRTY in the fourth quarter. Maybe I'm strange, but in a one point game I think a defense that can't get the ball back to its offense probably has more to do with a loss than running 3 or 4 more running plays than you may have been comfortable with in the second half.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  You mean the game where we ran for NINETY-SIX yards in the first half?What I recall of that game that was a bigger issue was the defense not being able to get off the field. We had all of 3 or 4 second half possessions and the defense allowed the Redskins to hold the ball for about TEN MINUTES THIRTY in the fourth quarter. Maybe I'm strange, but in a one point game I think a defense that can't get the ball back to its offense probably has more to do with a loss than running 3 or 4 more running plays than you may have been comfortable with in the second half.
                  Yeppp, that game. Don't get me wrong the defense played worse in that game, but the offense did absolutely nothing in the second half.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • That GEli guy is clearly trolling. He did it earlier in another thread.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Yeppp, that game. Don't get me wrong the defense played worse in that game, but the offense did absolutely nothing in the second half.
                      And that wasn't game plan. That was execution. I'm sure KG didn't tell Beatty to get a holding penalty after picking up a crucial first down.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        And that wasn't game plan. That was execution. I'm sure KG didn't tell Beatty to get a holding penalty after picking up a crucial first down.
                        Did KG tell Eli to stop throwing the ball too?
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Drez that is in fact one his play calls - i right - 56 slot - hold LT on three.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Did KG tell Eli to stop throwing the ball too?
                            We threw more passes than runs in the second half. Eli also checks into run or pass at the line. I'm also positive that when KG was calling in plays in the 3Q (after having great success running in the first half), that he didn't think his offense wouldn't have more than a possession and a half in the 4Q.

                            We were also 3/13 on deep passes in that game...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              We threw more passes than runs in the second half. Eli also checks into run or pass at the line. I'm also positive that when KG was calling in plays in the 3Q (after having great success running in the first half), that he didn't think his offense wouldn't have more than a possession and a half in the 4Q. We were also 3/13 on deep passes in that game...
                              That's the problem. Stop going deep. The deep ball wasnt there this year, and we kept doing that.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • KG went with the right plan in the 2nd Redskins game. Haslett has had Eli's number in recent years in terms of TD/Int ratio so they didn't want to turn the ball over so easily through the air. The Redskins offense is just too physical for our defense to handle and it doesn't help when you have fluke fumble TDs scored against you lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X