Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that believe Gilbride is a really good coach please ask yourself 1 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Please don't presume to tell me what I'm talking about.
    Huh???
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Please don't presume to tell me what I'm talking about.
      I think he means his conversation with Roosie
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        I'm going to put my resume in
        Feel free to use me as a reference.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I think he means his conversation with Roosie
          Yeah that seemed obvious.
          Don't know what he's getting at with that one.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Feel free to use me as a reference.
            OH MAN, I'll be a shoe in, thanks
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Yeah that seemed obvious.
              Don't know what he's getting at with that one.
              Speaking only for me, you can get lost here at times lol
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                OH MAN, I'll be a shoe in, thanks
                Just one word from me and.........well...you know.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-06-2013, 09:34 PM.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Just one word from me and.........well...you know.

                  I'm looking for my cleats and whistle right now
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I think he means his conversation with Roosie
                    What he and Rosie may have been talking about is irrelevant to what Rosie and I were talking about. However, the boards/my browser also didn't edit my post to red font, lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      What he and Rosie may have been talking about is irrelevant to what Rosie and I were talking about. However, the boards/my browser also didn't edit my post to red font, lol.
                      I have a confession.....I WAS presuming to tell you what you were talking about....And I was right BTW. Hahahaha!!!
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        What he and Rosie may have been talking about is irrelevant to what Rosie and I were talking about. However, the boards/my browser also didn't edit my post to red font, lol.
                        Think of the Browser as Gilbride is mostly thought of and...well, you know...
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          What he and Rosie may have been talking about is irrelevant to what Rosie and I were talking about. However, the boards/my browser also didn't edit my post to red font, lol.
                          Well...now I don't know what the hell any of us were talking about!
                          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            Well...now I don't know what the hell any of us were talking about!
                            Don't you remember?.......You were saying how much you thought Eli sucked and still needed constant coaching after 9 years in the league.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I have a confession.....I WAS presuming to tell you what you were talking about....And I was right BTW. Hahahaha!!!
                              Smartass, lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Don't you remember?.......You were saying how much you thought Eli sucked and still needed constant coaching after 9 years in the league.
                                ROFLMAO
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X