2013 O-Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 O-Line

With Beatty and Boothe both free agents and Diehl not longer starting material, there are some voids that need to be addressed

I think we'll sign Beatty, but let Boothe walk. So, we're gonna have at least two holes to fill at LG and RT

Now, we can either draft/sign free agents for both LG and RT or we can possibly move Bass back to his natural LG position and look for a true center, which in unlikely

So do we look draft two OL, pick up maybe one free agent in a savvy deal, or to internal answers like Brewer?

This is what I see the O-Line looking like: Beatty - Draft/FA - Bass - Snee - Draft/FA

What does your 2013 O-Line look like?

Lol, I think we've got 4 holes on the OL.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      Lol, I think we've got 4 holes on the OL.
      Agree, but Snee and Bass aren't going anywhere

Comment

I think Boothe may be resigned too, he played reasonably well most of the season.

Beatty has to be a priority to resign, but he wont be cheap.

I do wish locklear could be ready for next season, but thats doubtful.

My guess is Brewer/Mosley/McCants will battle for that RT spot. And another may be brought in, perhaps a mid round guard as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantFanatic55 View Post
          Agree, but Snee and Bass aren't going anywhere
          OK, if we can upgrade at 3 spots I can live with it now if we can uprgade 2 on the DL and 2 at LB we will be back in the SB next year.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            OK, if we can upgrade at 3 spots I can live with it now if we can uprgade 2 on the DL and 2 at LB we will be back in the SB next year.
            If Snee and Bass are staying, how would they be upgrading three spots? Not going to find anyone better than how Beatty played last season. Locklear was a very solid RT.

Comment

Re-sign Beatty and Boothe and bring in a RT. Boothe is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                I like Boothe too...but he may ask for more than the Giants are willing to pay

Comment

James Brewer may turn out to be a good RT, who knows? Alot of people were quick to throw out the bust label on Will Beatty, he was actually one of the better LTs in the league. We do, however, need to get younger and better and the guard spot.. Snee is old, Boothe is servicable.

Comment

Boothe needs to go, Baas needs to go. Snee, well, we have no idea when his production will tank. Diehl needs to go. Only Beatty's job should be safe.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Let me start by saying I know next to nothing about OL. But, is Brewer too big to move inside to play guard?
                      I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

Boothe might be the best player on this team that no one gives credit to. He's not bad, and he plays multiple positions on the line. I'd like to see him re-signed.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
                          Let me start by saying I know next to nothing about OL. But, is Brewer too big to move inside to play guard?
                          Yeah, he's 6'6 330, usually guards are around 6'3 300-310

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                            x2 Agreed 100%

Comment

Dream 2013 oline

Beatty--Levitre--De La Puente--Snee--Andre Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X