Next seasons schedule.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next seasons schedule.

Is it me? or does that look like an easy 11-12 win season to anyone else? That's gotta be the best schedule in a long time.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

We can easily go 9-7 again.

Comment

If you looked at this years schedule and I told you we would beat the Packers, 49'ers, and Saints, would you ever pick us to go 9-7?

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        If you looked at this years schedule and I told you we would beat the Packers, 49'ers, and Saints, would you ever pick us to go 9-7?
        The schedule doesn't really make a difference what matters is, will the Giants actually show up and play.

Comment

nothing is a give me in the NFL, all these teams could be powerhouses next year....
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
            Is it me? or does that look like an easy 11-12 win season to anyone else? That's gotta be the best schedule in a long time.
            The NFC North should be tough, not an easy outing in any of those (yes, Detroit included).

The AFC West should be nice to play, but I'll wait and see who the coaches in the division are before saying that it'll be a cake walk.

Seattle will be a tough game. Carolina... Who knows, lol.

All our division games will be tough. As it is, we split with everyone this season.

Comment

I'm liking the schedule. +

Comment

We're the Giants. We can beat anyone, and lose to anyone. We can put up 52 points one week, and 0 the next.

Although I will say that next year's schedule looks a lot better than this year's.

Comment

The GIants' win count will be identical to the number of games the team shows up to play. This team can beat anyone in the league, but they can also lose to anyone as well...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

New Orleans will be much better next season and the Cowboys get to play them instead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                      The Giants schedule next season does look favorable compared to seasons past, but which Giants team is going to show up week to week its any given sunday. But I hope the Giants have double digit wins and win the NFC East next season.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich4114 View Post
                        New Orleans will be much better next season and the Cowboys get to play them instead of us.
                        Thats good news for the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                          We're the Giants. We can beat anyone, and lose to anyone. We can put up 52 points one week, and 0 the next.

Although I will say that next year's schedule looks a lot better than this year's.
                          Thats true!

Comment

Working...
                          X