Most pressing question of the offseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most pressing question of the offseason

Will Hynoski get an invitation from Dancing With The Stars?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

or
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Our seats are just above where he did that and we were hysterical, in a good way
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

pfff sucks how thats kinda true. giants aint got nothing else to play for unfortunately their seasons done.

Comment

it was funny how they reviewed it. where im at, the game was switched to the det. chicago game. stoked he finally got it

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Will Hynoski get an invitation from Dancing With The Stars?
            His knees are to stiff.
            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
              it was funny how they reviewed it. where im at, the game was switched to the det. chicago game. stoked he finally got it
              I was pissed, finally a game where the Giants are destroying and they switch the damn game! Living in Cali sucks!

Comment

They didn't even show the game in Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by Line Coach View Post
                  They didn't even show the game in Ohio.
                  Terrorists!

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    Terrorists!
                    I agree! You would think that since our home town hero Chase Blackburn plays for the Giants they could find it in there hearts to let us watch him play.

Comment

I agree! You would think that since our home town hero Chase Blackburn plays for the Giants they could find it in there hearts to let us watch him play.
                      What needs to happen is Directv needs to lose their stupid *** deal with the NFL so cable TV can have some of the fun. Why should I have to pay an arm and a leg to watch my team play just because I don't live in New York..

Comment

What needs to happen is Directv needs to lose their stupid *** deal with the NFL so cable TV can have some of the fun. Why should I have to pay an arm and a leg to watch my team play just because I don't live in New York..
                        No, I would much rather watch the Browns play!]

Comment

I was pissed, finally a game where the Giants are destroying and they switch the damn game! Living in Cali sucks!
                          Sunday ticket my friend, it's the only way for us out of the area folks.

Comment

No, I would much rather watch the Browns play!]
                            lol I have a friend thats in the miliary with me and hes from Canton. He's a Browns fan and his life is miserable..

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                              Sunday ticket my friend, it's the only way for us out of the area folks.
                              Not true. There are stream sites too.
                              We Want 5!

Comment

Working...
                              X