Plaxico

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaxico

Steve Smith got his TD against us, does Plaxico? He plans on bringing his A game:

Im going to try and play lights-out football. My goal is to go out and play the best game Ive played to date this season.

Sadly, I bet he does. In fact, I bet he gets 2.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...st-the-giants/

Re: Plaxico

yes....

it'd be a miracle if we shut him down...seriously.

I'd never ever bet against a top-notch receiver (especially one who's 6'5 with excellent jumping ability/hands) going up against our trash secondary)

Plax will be out for blood, and unless our non-existent pass rush can magically reappear and hammer Sanchez, he will get his TDs no problem...

Comment

so, I'm guessing Webster will be on Plax all game?

Comment

Plax used to be my fav NYG player...i have lost all respect for him...he is def a jet at heart...hope he doesn't have 1 catch.....

Comment

i think he'll have 1+ tds, websters gonna have a loong day

Comment

He still needs someone to throw him the ball, and last time I checked Sanchez is still one of the worst in the league.....unless of course we are talking 2 yard check downs, then sanchez is the king.
            "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

Thank God Sanchez hasn't got the fade to Burress down yet. Otherwise it could be a loooooooong day. But also Plax seems a little reluctant toleave is feet much.

Comment

Working...
              X