• Show
Clear All

• Free agents that are possible to get

Jairus Byrd - FS

Brent Grimes - CB

Erin Henderson - LB

Andy Levitre - Offensive Guard
    Dallas Clark (UFA) - TE

Dallas Clark i was just throwing out there in case Mr. Bennett gets to pricey, this year i believe clark only made 3 Million. If they could sign him for cheaper i would prefer him over Bennett.

As for the the rest what do you guys think?

Bryd and Grimes wont be cheap, at all. Both are top players at their positions.

Comment

With our cap situation going into 2013 I don't see us signing anything but utility and some re-signings of our own FAs.

We don't need Byrd.

We can't afford Grimes.

We need a tackle more than a guard.

Dallas Clark is done.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I'm sure Dallas Clark would be pricier than Bennett.

Comment

You guys don't think that the Giants will cut a few overpaid players?

Comment

No on the TE's. Home town discount for Bennett He'll be back.. Dont sleep on Robinson either.. He wouldve seen more PT if he hadnt finished up his degree during OTA's..
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by flashnando View Post
              Just keeping Cruz and KP will more than likely soak up cut money.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Like?
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                  Like?
                  Boley
                  Webster
                  Osi

That right there is about 21 Million. I know you will argue that it's tough to find a CB but Webster really stunk it up this year and for what he makes i don't agree on keeping him. I prefer the Giants draft another CB or get one in FA.

Comment

Boley
                    Webster
                    Osi

That right there is about 21 Million. I know you will argue that it's tough to find a CB but Webster really stunk it up this year and for what he makes i don't agree on keeping him. I prefer the Giants draft another CB or get one in FA.
                    Osi is a UFA.

Webby and Boley will most likely restructure. Not sure what their contracts look like.. Sometimes you take a bigger cap hit when you just cut a player.. which in this case with Webster that would probably be the case..
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Osi is a UFA.
                      Technically Osi has a year left. They did that to split up his cap hit.

Which means Osi will get cut but still count against the cap. Wont save the giants money, will cost them more.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Technically Osi has a year left. They did that to split up his cap hit.

Which means Osi will get cut but still count against the cap. Wont save the giants money, will cost them more.
                        So wait.. He's still under contract for next season with the NYG?
                        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

So wait.. He's still under contract for next season with the NYG?
                          It was a voidable year. Which I believe has to be voided.

Comment

Got it. Thanks!
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Jairus Byrd - FS

Brent Grimes - CB

Erin Henderson - LB

Andy Levitre - Offensive Guard
                              Dallas Clark (UFA) - TE

Dallas Clark i was just throwing out there in case Mr. Bennett gets to pricey, this year i believe clark only made 3 Million. If they could sign him for cheaper i would prefer him over Bennett.

As for the the rest what do you guys think?
                              We need to sign our free agents before we go outside
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X