Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free agents that are possible to get

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free agents that are possible to get

    Jairus Byrd - FS

    Brent Grimes - CB

    Erin Henderson - LB

    Andy Levitre - Offensive Guard
    Dallas Clark (UFA) - TE

    Dallas Clark i was just throwing out there in case Mr. Bennett gets to pricey, this year i believe clark only made 3 Million. If they could sign him for cheaper i would prefer him over Bennett.

    As for the the rest what do you guys think?

  • #2
    Bryd and Grimes wont be cheap, at all. Both are top players at their positions.

    Comment


    • #3
      With our cap situation going into 2013 I don't see us signing anything but utility and some re-signings of our own FAs.

      We don't need Byrd.

      We can't afford Grimes.

      We need a tackle more than a guard.

      Dallas Clark is done.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm sure Dallas Clark would be pricier than Bennett.

        Comment


        • #5
          You guys don't think that the Giants will cut a few overpaid players?

          Comment


          • #6
            No on the TE's. Home town discount for Bennett He'll be back.. Dont sleep on Robinson either.. He wouldve seen more PT if he hadnt finished up his degree during OTA's..
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by flashnando View Post
              You guys don't think that the Giants will cut a few overpaid players?
              Just keeping Cruz and KP will more than likely soak up cut money.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by flashnando View Post
                You guys don't think that the Giants will cut a few overpaid players?
                Like?
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                  Like?
                  Boley
                  Webster
                  Osi

                  That right there is about 21 Million. I know you will argue that it's tough to find a CB but Webster really stunk it up this year and for what he makes i don't agree on keeping him. I prefer the Giants draft another CB or get one in FA.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by flashnando View Post
                    Boley
                    Webster
                    Osi

                    That right there is about 21 Million. I know you will argue that it's tough to find a CB but Webster really stunk it up this year and for what he makes i don't agree on keeping him. I prefer the Giants draft another CB or get one in FA.
                    Osi is a UFA.

                    Webby and Boley will most likely restructure. Not sure what their contracts look like.. Sometimes you take a bigger cap hit when you just cut a player.. which in this case with Webster that would probably be the case..
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                      Osi is a UFA.
                      Technically Osi has a year left. They did that to split up his cap hit.

                      Which means Osi will get cut but still count against the cap. Wont save the giants money, will cost them more.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Technically Osi has a year left. They did that to split up his cap hit.

                        Which means Osi will get cut but still count against the cap. Wont save the giants money, will cost them more.
                        So wait.. He's still under contract for next season with the NYG?
                        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                          So wait.. He's still under contract for next season with the NYG?
                          It was a voidable year. Which I believe has to be voided.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Got it. Thanks!
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by flashnando View Post
                              Jairus Byrd - FS

                              Brent Grimes - CB

                              Erin Henderson - LB

                              Andy Levitre - Offensive Guard
                              Dallas Clark (UFA) - TE

                              Dallas Clark i was just throwing out there in case Mr. Bennett gets to pricey, this year i believe clark only made 3 Million. If they could sign him for cheaper i would prefer him over Bennett.

                              As for the the rest what do you guys think?
                              We need to sign our free agents before we go outside
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X