Oline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oline

I have really wanted oline help in round 1 preferably Bama oline guys. It made me think of Mosely Mccants Brewer. What the story with theses guys? Any news on them. Love for the Giants to be able to go defense early.

Mosley was on IR since camp. McCantBlock is on the PS as far as I know, but he looked terrible in preseason. Not sure what the story is on Brewer.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Mosley was on IR since camp. McCantBlock is on the PS as far as I know, but he looked terrible in preseason. Not sure what the story is on Brewer.
      Brewer will probably compete in training camp for RT. Who will he compete against besides Locklear is anyone's guess. I like Locklear as he's played both left and right sides.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I know the g --men do not trade up often under reeses direction but they should move up for jake mathews and go LB or CB and either draft interior oline in rd 3 or get one in freeagency

Comment

Working...
        X