Bradshaw Talking Like A Player Who Won't Be Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    sounds like a player that got a spanking from coughlin.
    AB understands the fickle football business. He's just being realistic about his future.

Comment

I love Bradshaw, but if I remember correctly he has never been approached with the restructure of salary cap doom, meaning the team cat release him without having to pay off a signing bonus that was being apportioned through the remaining contract.

If I am right that he hasnt been restructured yet they may have to cut him as he is one of the few that they can gain anything by cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
        I'm a grown man but I might actually weep like a little girl if he's not back next year. Bradshaw IS the heart of this team.
        Yep, as much as I want Wilson to blow up, I still don't want Bradshaw to go anywhere.

I wonder if he'd be willing to shed money?

Comment

Originally posted by Miggles
          good bradshaw is overrated anyway
          LOL. I would like to go on record as being the first to wonder if "someone" has come back as Miggles?

Comment

just sayin

people on here freakin worship him. like he's ok but he's nothing special. david wilson is much faster
            Sorry Miggles. Just a tongue in cheek reference to a long ago banned poster who was brought to mind by your user name.

Comment

good bradshaw is overrated anyway
              he's was never considered a top RB to begin with so how can he be overrated, unless you're talking about the fans.

Comment

the fans think he is "the heart and soul of this team". we dont have a heart and soul on this team. that's why we got blown out in so many games to begin with.
                Shutup 420, we all know you are a closet bradshaw hater and that you tried to impersonate giggles not too long ago. How many handles do you have on here?

Comment

AB's my favorite player and $3.75 mil for him is very fair. While I wish that he would stay healthier, he's an impact player every year and still got 1,000+ yards this year while playing injured (again).

Absolutely keep him next year, but he should also be healthier because they'll DEFINITELY give more touches to Wilson and Brown. Our running game could really be a 3-headed beast next year, especially if the o-line is at least somewhat improved.

Comment

Wilson - 1 good run out of 20 carries; 5-9 runs for negative yards; 10 carries for 40 yards.
                    Andre Brown - 50 carries and out for the year
                    Scott - 10 carries and 2 fumbles
                    Bradshaw - steady vet, 2 rings, great career avg, top 10 back when healthy

Comment

Originally posted by 44#1 View Post
                      Wilson - 1 good run out of 20 carries; 5-9 runs for negative yards; 10 carries for 40 yards. Andre Brown - 50 carries and out for the yearScott - 10 carries and 2 fumblesBradshaw - steady vet, 2 rings, great career avg, top 10 back when healthy
                      Have you seen what little amount if carries that Wilson needs to score TDs? Do yourself a favor and check that out. Scott probably blows, not sure why the world was expected from him coming from the seventh round. Brown is always hurt, okay. Bradshaw, top 10 when healthy is irrelevant, because he is never healthy! Peterson, Rice, Foster, McCoy, Lynch, Gore, Ridley, Murray, Martin, Jackson, Richardson, Spiller, Charles, McFadden when healthy, Forte, maybe Alfred Morris, are all backs I'd take over Bradshaw if they were equally priced.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him go. The O line probably wouldn't mind either figuring nobody is going to run in their backs for no apparent reason anymore.

Comment

Anyone pick up on what DW is doing that i would say is a credit to Bradshaw. If you watch that highlight video you see him use his one arm to shove the defender away like how Bradshaw always trys to do. In his collage highlights I never seen him do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
                              Anyone pick up on what DW is doing that i would say is a credit to Bradshaw. If you watch that highlight video you see him use his one arm to shove the defender away like how Bradshaw always trys to do. In his collage highlights I never seen him do that.
                              something I notice is that he always seems like he's about to trip every time he's running the ball, I feel he could gain even more yards if he just keeps his balance.

Comment

He is too expensive to be in a backup role, he is gone, we have some nice young up and coming RB's, in the NFL RB's do not last long, and Bradshaw is not what he used to be, love the guy for his fire but his legs can not keep up with his heart, it happens to the best of them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X