No announcement yet.

Vince Young

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thought was if the guy works hard and can prove himself why not? If he matured than he deserves a second chance. Who are we to write off a guy that we dont know? (he sucks, hell no, never) These are replies based on feelings not facts. The right coach/team mates make all the difference in the world.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

if hes way cheaper, id look into it. let him study how eli handles himself and challenge VY to replicate him in preparation

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        if hes way cheaper, id look into it. let him study how eli handles himself and challenge VY to replicate him in preparation
        See. One guy here agrees! Ha. But yea, hes young, mobil and has the desire to make a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          Carr is getting vet minimum, so no, he wouldn't be cheaper. And even if he was cheaper, it still wouldn't be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
            See. One guy here agrees! Ha. But yea, hes young, mobil and has the desire to make a comeback
            He's not that young... He's turning 30 this spring.

FFS, he got cut by the BILLS this summer. That has to tell you something. They didn't even want his scrub *** as a back-up.

Comment

VY would be brought in strictly for a backup role and this is what would happen first day of camp:

Reporter: Vince do you think you should be the starter?

VY: Yes

....enter jets-like media circus

Comment

We should look into picking up Jamarcus Russell as our backup too, I'd bet he would be cheap

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                  My thought was if the guy works hard and can prove himself why not? If he matured than he deserves a second chance. Who are we to write off a guy that we dont know? (he sucks, hell no, never) These are replies based on feelings not facts. The right coach/team mates make all the difference in the world.
                  You meant third chance, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    We should look into picking up Jamarcus Russell as our backup too, I'd bet he would be cheap
                    Thats supposed to be in red.............

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                      VY would be brought in strictly for a backup role and this is what would happen first day of camp:

Reporter: Vince do you think you should be the starter?

VY: Yes

....enter jets-like media circus
                      I think his response to the question could also be "dream team baby!"
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I much rather have Carr over Young. Carr can be resign for less then a mill and knows the system.
                        We Want 5!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          Carr is currently the worst backup QB in the league imo
                          John Skelton
                          Ryan Lindley
                          Tim Tebow
                          Brady Quinn
                          Charlie Batch
                          Matt Leinart
                          Luke McCown
                          Derek Anderson

You'd rather have one of those guys on the roster?

There are only a handful of teams with competent backups - the Cowboys with Kyle Orton, the Lions with Shaun Hill, the Dolphins with Matt Moore, the Browns with Colt McCoy, the Bears with Jason Campbell and probably the Seahawks with Matt Flynn. (I didn't include rookies because they've only seen limited playing time). I'd stick Carr in the latter list before the former.

Also, Vince Young is a bum.

Comment

poo poo Vince Young

Comment

Negat... and certainly not without a psychiatric examination!

Comment

I dont't believe I just read this entire thread :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X