Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fewell is coming back YAY! So why do we always have miscommunications on the defense?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fewell is coming back YAY! So why do we always have miscommunications on the defense?

And why do we always give up the big play?

That's my only problem with Fewell's defense... well that and we can never stop offenses on 3rd down.

Why is there always a mix up in the secondary that leads to a wide open receiver for a huge gain?
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

ask Tom

Comment

This question has been beaten to death so many times. It's a mix between players being injured and the scheme they are playing in.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        This question has been beaten to death so many times. It's a mix between players being injured and the scheme they are playing in.
        no.

the question is is our pash rush getting pressure?
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          no.the question is is our pash rush getting pressure?
          Thay wasn't his original question, but no we aren't. Tuck and Osi need to leave.

Comment

Thay wasn't his original question, but no we aren't. Tuck and Osi need to leave.
            Tuck is here next year.

Comment

Fewell can't coach, and it's clear since he isn't being interviewed for Head Coaching vacancies.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                Tuck is here next year.
                I like Tuck but he needs to retire. He better act and perform like he wants to be playing if he does indeed stay.

Comment

I like Tuck but he needs to retire. He better act and perform like he wants to be playing if he does indeed stay.
                  the good thing is next year will probably be his last

Comment

You guys just don't understand the genius of Fewell's patented BEND AND BREAK defensive scheme.

Comment

What?

I've never once seen this question asked on here lol

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        What?I've never once seen this question asked on here lol
                        Wow really? It's asked like everyday lol. Sorry If I'm being a total ******, I think the mods should make an official PF thread and an offici KG thread.

Comment

no.

the question is is our pash rush getting pressure?
                          I think PF is a good coach. the only time our defense plays bad is when we have no pash rush. when we do we look dominant. same goes with the offense. when the O line plays good we look dominant. I really dont know anymore. my opinion bout this changes week to week. one week i think its more the players but then there are times when i think the coaches arent doing good job. if only i had the all 22 coaches version on NFL rewind. that would solve everything lol
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I think PF is a good coach. the only time our defense plays bad is when we have no pash rush. when we do we look dominant. same goes with the offense. when the O line plays good we look dominant. I really dont know anymore. my opinion bout this changes week to week. one week i think its more the players but then there are times when i think the coaches arent doing good job. if only i had the all 22 coaches version on NFL rewind. that would solve everything lol
                            Did you mean to quote yourself?

Comment

Wow really? It's asked like everyday lol. Sorry If I'm being a total ******, I think the mods should make an official PF thread and an offici KG thread.
                              No kidding.

Tons of message boards do this and if people don't use them just delete the thread. Rather than delete certain threads they pick and choose without notice. Makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X