Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go to the game with a Giants fan program(tiki inspired)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to the game with a Giants fan program(tiki inspired)

Go to the game with a Giants Message Board fan, How cool would it be to go with your favorite poster???? Funny comments and retorts as well as expert analysis of the game and players.

Harooni- $200 (requires 1 ticket in a good section and $30 beer and food allowance,must not be wearing an Eli jersey of any sort while watching the game with him)

Giants420- $75 (requires that you ham up Eli any chance you get )

Fbomb- $75 (requires an extra ticket for his wife of the month, also you must book his band for your sons bar mitzvah)

Moorehead - $150 (you must bring an empty bucket of KFC )

Jack stroud - $250 (you must provide a bottle of anti depressants)

Giggles - $1000 (you must not be scared of clowns)

Mods- (free of charge and will give you one profanity filter pass or troll thread for free)

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    Go to the game with a Giants Message Board fan, How cool would it be to go with your favorite poster???? Funny comments and retorts as well as expert analysis of the game and players.

Harooni- $200 (requires 1 ticket in a good section and $30 beer and food allowance,must not be wearing an Eli jersey of any sort while watching the game with him)

Giants420- $75 (requires that you ham up Eli any chance you get )

Fbomb- $75 (requires an extra ticket for his wife of the month, also you must book his band for your sons bar mitzvah)

Moorehead - $150 (you must bring an empty bucket of KFC )

Jack stroud - $250 (you must provide a bottle of anti depressants)

Giggles - $1000 (you must not be scared of clowns)

Mods- (free of charge and will give you one profanity filter pass or troll thread for free)
    Your favorite poster? Why did you list all the ****tiest posters on the board then?

Comment

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Your favorite poster? Why did you list all the ****tiest posters on the board then?
        because these are some of the most interesting ones. you will have fun debating

Comment

I can see that you have settled into off season mode with good spirits 'Rooni.
          My choice would be you or Fbomb, think that would be the most entertaining.
          Your $30 food and beer allowance inside the stadium gets you one hot dog, one beer and not much else. If you are going to be thirsty, you'll need to amp that number considerably, like $100.
          Happy New Year!
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            because these are some of the most interesting ones. you will have fun debating
            Do you provide the straight jacket and clearance from the psychward?

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              I can see that you have settled into off season mode with good spirits 'Rooni.
              My choice would be you or Fbomb, think that would be the most entertaining.
              Your $30 food and beer allowance inside the stadium gets you one hot dog, one beer and not much else. If you are going to be thirsty, you'll need to amp that number considerably, like $100.
              Happy New Year!
              lol , i figured i wouldnt break the poster on concessions.

Comment

Atta-boy

Comment

I'll go with anyone for free...

no, i mean, i want to get in for free :P

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Atta-boy
                    your one of my favorite posters actually , there are many mnay here i just randomly put the ones off the top of my head the most animated ones.

Comment

You missed the point of the post I think??

Comment

Thanks, Tiki but of course, I was being facetious.

Interesting word, that: facetious. Without googling....just what is so interesting about that word?

Hint: There are only two words in the common lexicon that have the same properties. Facetious and abstemious.

Winner gets to take me to a game where I will entertain you with word play until the beer kicks in....

Comment

Slip - $125 (Will give you insightful analysis on the defense's cover scheme and explain to you how KP is superior to any other DB on the field)

Nycssportzfan - $165 (Experience epic "criticism" during a tough game for the Giants as the worst player is repeatedly called a bum. At a certain point, the topic of discussion will change to the upcoming draft)

Hooligans - $10,000 (Prepare to head to Metlife Stadium wearing a paper bag with Hooligans as you will experience harsh insults from fellow Giants fans and might even have objects thrown at your person. The steep price is for the inevitable hospital bill)

GMENAGAIN - Three set of hands of the dumbest TAGF posters (You will team up with this animated poster in searching for idiotic fans who criticize the coaches and jump them in the bathroom. Odds are that you will get in trouble since he never gets away with it and doesn't care about public perception)

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            You missed the point of the post I think??
                            No, I got it loud and clear, just didn't find it funny really

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Thanks, Tiki but of course, I was being facetious.

Interesting word, that: facetious. Without googling....just what is so interesting about that word?

Hint: There are only two words in the common lexicon that have the same properties. Facetious and abstemious.

Winner gets to take me to a game where I will entertain you with word play until the beer kicks in....
                              As a product of the Sisters of Charity in elementary school and the Irish Christian Brothers in high school that is an easy one.

These are the only 2 words in the english language with all 5 vowels in the proper order.
                              Last edited by jomo; 01-02-2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X