Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best wins and worst losses as Giant fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty upset when they lost Carolina in 06 and to the Eagles in the first round of the 08 season.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-03-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Highs:

2000 NFC Championship.. 41-0. All I heard about was Moss, Culpepper and CC... Too much for the Giants D. Yeah.... Ok.

Lows:

Trey F*ckin' Junkin... I think about that game and get so pissed.

Miracle in the Meadowlands II... Good lord.
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
        Highs:

2000 NFC Championship.. 41-0. All I heard about was Moss, Culpepper and CC... Too much for the Giants D. Yeah.... Ok.

Lows:

Trey F*ckin' Junkin... I think about that game and get so pissed.

Miracle in the Meadowlands II... Good lord.
        damn you stole mine on both
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I remember a game in the 90's where the Giants and Cowboys went to overtime. If I remember right it was New Years Day and I remember Summeral and Madden doing the game. I think Dallas won with a touchdown in overtime or a game winning field goal. I remember Emmit running wild. I think it was 1995.

Comment

Best win is any time we beat the Cowboys so I can watch Jerry Jones get upset. Worst loss was niners game in '03

Comment

Granted we still made the playoffs and went on that run in 2007, The Vikings game was tough to watch. 3 pick sixes by Eli that night. Awful.

And like said before the Titans game and the Niners in 2002

Comment

For me:

Worst in order: 03 vs Niners. Flipper F***in Anderson. DeSean vs Dodge [I will NOT call it by it's nickname game.]. Ravens SB

Best: SB 42. NFC Championship vs Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                  I remember a game in the 90's where the Giants and Cowboys went to overtime. If I remember right it was New Years Day and I remember Summeral and Madden doing the game. I think Dallas won with a touchdown in overtime or a game winning field goal. I remember Emmit running wild. I think it was 1995.
                  1993. Simms and LT's last year. Last game of the regular season, both teams were 11-4. Winner wins the NFC East, a bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. It was a slugfest but Emmit Smith ran wild playing with a separated shoulder.

Dallas won the game 16-13 and I do think it was a last minute field goal, which gave them the division, a bye week, and home field advantage. The Giants got in as a wildcard and after beating Minnesota (I remember Jim McMahon needed smelling salts in that game) they got destroyed on the road against SF 44-3, last game in the careers of Simms and LT.

I always thought that '93 team could have gone all the way, and had they prevailed in that Dallas game, well, it's hard to play the what-if game but a week of rest and Dallas going on the road to SF could have changed things.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Best: the entire 2007 playoff run was sheer greatness, 1990 and 2012 NFC champ game vs 49ers, Undefeated in Jerryworld
                    Worst: Seattle back in 2005 or 2006 (Jay Feely misses 3 game winners), both tragedies at the meadowlands, Superbowl against the Ravens, last 2 losses to the Eagles in the playoffs. Trey mother effing Junkin....

Comment

The best wins were the Superbowls obviously but the one that stands out the most besides the Superbowls was the win against the Jets in 2011. I went nuts on all the Jets Fans I knew after that game and it shut up fatboy REx to.

Comment

1) The Matt Dodge/Miracle at the Meadowlands 2. I am still trying to figure out how we gave up 28 points in the final 7 minutes 51 seconds left in the game.

2) 2003 Divisional Game against the 49ers. TO went off on us in the 4qtr.
                        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

best game: 2007 NFC Championship game
                          worst: Desean ****ing Jackson Miracle at the Meadowlands 2

Comment

If you've ever had any doubt in our team..., ever wished they'd lose..., ever considered them to not be a champion team... Here's your answer. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=84aVCTf...eature=related
                            2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                            2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                            3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                            4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                            5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                            6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                            7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Working...
                            X