No announcement yet.

Eli Manning Highlights 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That video makes me scratch my head even more as to why Randle wasn't involved more. Obviously he looked ready but these senile coaches waited until the 16th game to unleash him.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
      That video makes me scratch my head even more as to why Randle wasn't involved more. Obviously he looked ready but these senile coaches waited until the 16th game to unleash him.
      whenever he was used, he looked impressive. futures bright with him, i was one of the happiest campers when we got him somehow last pick in the 2nd. that could end up being the best value the entire draft a couple yrs down the line. he could actually end up being as good as nicks imo.

its just the giants way to develop players in that way. we all complain and its frustrating as **** at times, but theres really no arguing the finished results...

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAjq...CW3poQ&index=1

I will also make an Eli highlight vid for 2009-2011 tomorrow probably and maybe a bradshaw one. Enjoy!

P.S. when you give Eli a clean pocket he is really hard to stop. Give him a run game and he is unstoppable. Oline early in the draft is a must.
        Eli 2012 Highlight vid must be pretty darn short.

Comment

Working...
        X