Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning Highlights 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAjq...CW3poQ&index=1

I will also make an Eli highlight vid for 2009-2011 tomorrow probably and maybe a bradshaw one. Enjoy!

P.S. when you give Eli a clean pocket he is really hard to stop. Give him a run game and he is unstoppable. Oline early in the draft is a must.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

thanks!

Comment

how much did randle look like MM on his td catch last week

Comment

lol. @ 2:00, arm strength is just ridiculous, makes the hardest throw a pocket qb can make, throw across his body outside the hash on a rope. sick throw

edit-pretty much 2 min to 2:25...woah

Comment

awesome clip. thanks man look forward to the next ones.
          i agree with ur OL assessment. give him an OL like Brady or his bro has, and watch this offense work.

only thing, such a bummer how he can play that good, and have the head scratchers too...

Comment

Can't wait to see the Justin Tuck 2012 Highlights, it may take 2 parts just to fit everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              Can't wait to see the Justin Tuck 2012 Highlights, it may take 2 parts just to fit everything.
              Lol hopefully next year that will change

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
              Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                lol. @ 2:00, arm strength is just ridiculous, makes the hardest throw a pocket qb can make, throw across his body outside the hash on a rope. sick throw

lmao
                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

There's no denying he can make every throw. The jabs people make about his arm strength are silly.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                    There's no denying he can make every throw. The jabs people make about his arm strength are silly.
                    that throw was just awesome. it stood out to me. across ur body outside the hash has been described as the hardest throw by some of the qbs i respect the most. he just throws that on a rope.
                    theres a misconception that every nfl qb can make every throw thats just not true. its why the qbs who can are so highly coveted draft day

Comment

Does anyone still have that 40 minute highlight video from the end of last year up to the superbowl.. I think this was the thread, but the video was removed.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....011+highlights

Comment

RIP Tampa game version of Hakeem Nicks. The last time he was truly healthy.

Comment

Great Video! I Love It.
                          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post

Well, 3/4 of it is commercials...

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              RIP Tampa game version of Hakeem Nicks. The last time he was truly healthy.
                              He wasn't healthy at all. He could barely get up after he was tackles after every catch.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X