Eli Says He "Needed To Play Better"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What the hell kind of competition allows you to draft both AP and Rodgers? Are there other football fans in this league?

Oh wait...GIants MB league...never mind.
    AP went in the 8th round in our league, no one wanted to touch him with that ACL, this guy had such a cinderella story going for him, too bad he couldn't break the record, that would've been the icing on the cake

Comment

NIce. He went late 1 and early 2 in the two leagues I was in but they were large leagues.
      Actually I looked at the draft and I got AP early in the 3rd. I drafted DeMarco Murray in the second.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        AP went in the 8th round in our league, no one wanted to touch him with that ACL, this guy had such a cinderella story going for him, too bad he couldn't break the record, that would've been the icing on the cake

The 11th round? Is that a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Actually I looked at the draft and I got AP early in the 3rd. I drafted DeMarco Murray in the second.
          Apparently you're insane because he's an 11th rounder.

I read it on the internet, so that means it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I left my poor fellow Giants MB posters in the dust. My margin of victories in the playoffs had to be all time FF records.
            Well that explains the man-crush.

My boss traded AR away for Vick a couple of years in our keeper league (AR now counts as a 10th rounder). That guy has won our league the last two years running.

Ok I give up ... Eli sucks! $#_($&#_(&(_@&@#(_&*+_$&+$&)#+@)+@
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              Well that explains the man-crush.

My boss traded AR away for Vick a couple of years in our keeper league (AR now counts as a 10th rounder). That guy has won our league the last two years running.

Ok I give up ... Eli sucks! $#_($&#_(&(_@&@#(_&*+_$&+$&)#+@)+@

Actually having Decker and Colston didn't hurt either. My team was friggin stacked. And I started 0-3 as well.
              I won my championship match by 130 + points. (2 week final)
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The 11th round? Is that a typo?
                Lol no I wrote that and then re-checked at it was the 8th....still a heck of a steal that late

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Lol no I wrote that and then re-checked at it was the 8th....still a heck of a steal that late
                  Wow - what a steal!

Comment

Working...
                  X