Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYiBzjJAvgk
    sigpic

    Comment


    • I really have to giggle at the people that think we're going to let our 2nd best offensive player this year (arguably best) walk, even though he has produced in back to back years. This isn't Steve Smith people, he's a cornerstone of our offense, one of the best slot guys in football, and can play outside pretty well too.

      Comment


      • I still say we should let cruz go and just sign Bowe for 3 mil. Spend that money on the trenches
        Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

        Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

        My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JayMas9 View Post
          I really have to giggle at the people that think we're going to let our 2nd best offensive player this year (arguably best) walk, even though he has produced in back to back years. This isn't Steve Smith people, he's a cornerstone of our offense, one of the best slot guys in football, and can play outside pretty well too.
          So what do you think he's worth?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I don't think Nicks is in the same category as Bradshaw who is perennially injured. But I do think the style of play for a running back and wide receiver require different skill sets. Nicks had a broken foot which healed and then the knee. I am assuming his knee will heal up with a few months rest and or some medical procedure if indicated.
            I think the knee was the real culprit this season. Before the knee issue arose, Nicks completely dominated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We didn't learn about the knee until after that game, when he had the surprising missed game vs the Panthers on Thursday, and then again vs. the Eagles.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
              I still say we should let cruz go and just sign Bowe for 3 mil. Spend that money on the trenches
              What makes you think Bowe will come that cheap? He'll be one of the top targets this off-season.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I think the knee was the real culprit this season. Before the knee issue arose, Nicks completely dominated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We didn't learn about the knee until after that game, when he had the surprising missed game vs the Panthers on Thursday, and then again vs. the Eagles.
                Don't forget though that he had that almost fully healed foot stepped on towards the end of the Tampa game too. Major setbacks for him after just killing Tampa.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                  Don't forget though that he had that almost fully healed foot stepped on towards the end of the Tampa game too. Major setbacks for him after just killing Tampa.
                  Bittersweet game for Nicks :/
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • I think Cruz is obviously a great player. But once nicks slowed down so did cruz's production. If he dominent he would have had 2000 yards this season. Instead he got pretty much taken away down the stretch.
                    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                      Don't forget though that he had that almost fully healed foot stepped on towards the end of the Tampa game too. Major setbacks for him after just killing Tampa.
                      As dominant a performance if I've seen one. Granted, terrible secondary, but Nicks is a difference maker and absolute nightmare for defenses when he is healthy.

                      Top 5 receiver when healthy, no question.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Wes Welker is a free agent at the end of the season right?
                        sigpic

                        Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                          Wes Welker is a free agent at the end of the season right?
                          Too expensive, and I think we're alright at the slot position.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                            I think Cruz is obviously a great player. But once nicks slowed down so did cruz's production. If he dominent he would have had 2000 yards this season. Instead he got pretty much taken away down the stretch.
                            Can you name the receivers who've had 2,000 yard seasons?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Can you name the receivers who've had 2,000 yard seasons?
                              Allow me:
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Allow me:
                                Surely you wrote the answer in invisible font
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X