No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz forgot he was undrafted free agent and he let fame get to him and now he thinks hes a big shot if he was more humble like nicks he would be a top 5 wr, right now he top 10 because he is a scared slot reciever who is very good but afraid. do not tell me he was not afraid he was dropping balls because he was scared of getting hit and his stupid comments with "omg i am so good now i can catch the ball without seeing it omg" he is a bit ovverrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Hey I love Victor Cruz, but we can't pay him 8 to 10 MM/year. Not if we want to address other needs.

And for those who think Randle is a replacement for Nicks...I disagree. He was drafted as a replacement for Manningham. Nicks is the best WR on the team and is a top 5 WR in the league as far as I'm concerned. He's probably the best WR the Giants have ever had. Certainly since I've been a fan.

His problem is health. That damned broken foot caused all kinds of related problems this season. I can see us seeing if he can get healthy this coming season before we make a huge financial commitment to him.
      Do you think Hakeem Nicks is better Amani Toomer?
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
        Cruz forgot he was undrafted free agent and he let fame get to him and now he thinks hes a big shot if he was more humble like nicks he would be a top 5 wr, right now he top 10 because he is a scared slot reciever who is very good but afraid. do not tell me he was not afraid he was dropping balls because he was scared of getting hit and his stupid comments with "omg i am so good now i can catch the ball without seeing it omg" he is a bit ovverrated.
        Where did he make those comments? And, he is probably one of the most humble guys on the team. I attribute the dropped balls to a lack of concentration but when he had the ball his yards after catch were amazing. There was no way he was going to match the production he had last year, but his numbers were still impressive. He was targeted 143 times and made 86 of those catches. His number of successful catches per target were just as good or better than the top receivers to include Megatron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
          When healthy Nicks is one of the best in the game. It's not even a discussion between him and Toomer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
            Chiming in to say ABSOLUTELY

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              Chiming in to say ABSOLUTELY
              He might not be as well dressed, but a better play maker..

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                Cruz forgot he was undrafted free agent and he let fame get to him and now he thinks hes a big shot if he was more humble like nicks he would be a top 5 wr, right now he top 10 because he is a scared slot reciever who is very good but afraid. do not tell me he was not afraid he was dropping balls because he was scared of getting hit and his stupid comments with "omg i am so good now i can catch the ball without seeing it omg" he is a bit ovverrated.
                You're wrong, but it's your opinion
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                  He might not be as well dressed, but a better play maker..
                  Well yes, there will never be another "well dressed Amani Toomer"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    You're wrong, but it's your opinion
                    I am not going to call him overrated, but he definately has shown some fear of getting popped when going across the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      I am not going to call him overrated, but he definately has shown some fear of getting popped when going across the middle.
                      To not be nervous over the middle and trying to protect yourself is just plain dumb. Why would you not worry about hurting yourself for 10 yards, possibly ending your career. I know I'd worry about that, no matter how much balls you have..

Comment

• Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        To not be nervous over the middle and trying to protect yourself is just plain dumb. Why would you not worry about hurting yourself for 10 yards, possibly ending your career. I know I'd worry about that, no matter how much balls you have..
                        Well it's part of the job. Your in the wrong profession if you are scared of a big hit. I'm not trying to knock the guy. He is a big time play maker. But you could def see it.

Comment

Well it's part of the job. Your in the wrong profession if you are scared of a big hit. I'm not trying to knock the guy. He is a big time play maker. But you could def see it.
                          I guess the questions then is how does a "scared" player have back to back 1,000 yard seasons?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Yup he is a little sketchy on those plays but he still goes over the middle.. so he's coping with it. I agree, hes not too scared considering he has back to back 1000 yard seasons!

Comment

• the Giants know who they want and they know what it will take to kkep the plays they can.
                              They will give Cruz what they think he is worth. As a fan we 0 control over that. Whatever they pay him I dont care.....its their problem to figure out....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                the Giants know who they want and they know what it will take to kkep the plays they can.
                                They will give Cruz what they think he is worth. As a fan we 0 control over that. Whatever they pay him I dont care.....its their problem to figure out....
                                And a gracious good day to you

Comment

Working...
                                X