• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    And a gracious good day to you
    Hey Ro.....

good day to you as well
    Last edited by GameTime; 01-05-2013, 10:02 AM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
      Yup he is a little sketchy on those plays but he still goes over the middle.. so he's coping with it. I agree, hes not too scared considering he has back to back 1000 yard seasons!
      Because he is a real good player. He just has some issues when he knows the big hit is coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Because he is a real good player. He just has some issues when he knows the big hit is coming.
        He is one of the better WR's the Giants have had. I can't remember too many WR's in my lifetime that can watch a 5 yard out and break it up the field for 80 yards. Or make the DB fall out of his shoes on a hook route and run 80 yards..
        Last edited by EnragedYouth85; 01-05-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
          Self-preservation isn't necessarily a bad thing - Cruz hasn't missed a game since earning a starting role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Self-preservation isn't necessarily a bad thing - Cruz hasn't missed a game since earning a starting role.
            so they guy makes 86 catches gets over 1000 yards and 10 TDs and we're gonna complain about a few times he pulled up....
            get real guys.......
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              Hey Ro.....

god day to you as well
              Tough not having a dog in the playoff hunt
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Tough not having a dog in the playoff hunt
                yeah....but think of the agita I will not get over the next few weeks....lol
                Cant be there every year. Just hope this isnt a trend and that they will be back next season in the hunt....

Comment

yeah....but think of the agita I will not get over the next few weeks....lol
                  Cant be there every year. Just hope this isnt a trend and that they will be back next season in the hunt....

We are not far off, only a few pieces missing. We were only 2 FG's short of a 5-1 divison record and an 11-5 season record..

Comment

We are not far off, only a few pieces missing. We were only 2 FG's short of a 5-1 divison record and an 11-5 season record..
                    I prefer to say they were only one team win away from getting in.....
                    Tynes kept them in a few games they may have other wise lost......

Comment

so they guy makes 86 catches gets over 1000 yards and 10 TDs and we're gonna complain about a few times he pulled up....
                      get real guys.......
                      It's like complaining about Tynes' misses even though he comprised the majority of the team's scoring output in several games.

Comment

I prefer to say they were only one team win away from getting in.....
                        Tynes kept them in a few games they may have other wise lost......
                        The Eagles and Redskins game come to mind... sickness.. lol

Comment

The Eagles and Redskins game come to mind... sickness.. lol
                          I know....I hear you but like I said the FGs kept them in games then did win that they may have not.
                          Its a team sport...win or lose......
                          The FGs are not what killed the Giants season overall.......

Comment

I know....I hear you but like I said the FGs kept them in games then did win that they may have not.
                            Its a team sport...win or lose......
                            The FGs are not what killed the Giants season overall.......
                            Nope they are not, the team is what killed the Giants season overall. Not one player, all of the players as a whole.

Comment

Nope they are not, the team is what killed the Giants season overall. Not one player, all of the players as a whole.
                              truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                                Do you think Hakeem Nicks is better Amani Toomer?
                                Absolutely.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X