Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Cruz forgot he was undrafted free agent and he let fame get to him and now he thinks hes a big shot if he was more humble like nicks he would be a top 5 wr, right now he top 10 because he is a scared slot reciever who is very good but afraid. do not tell me he was not afraid he was dropping balls because he was scared of getting hit and his stupid comments with "omg i am so good now i can catch the ball without seeing it omg" he is a bit ovverrated.

I assume you meant for this entire pile of ridiculous babble to be in red...so I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
      Nope they are not, the team is what killed the Giants season overall. Not one player, all of the players as a whole.
      I still blame CC Brown

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
        I still blame CC Brown
        lol, I blame him, Tynes, Cruz and David Wilson because of his fumble at the begining of the year..

Comment

• Nah, it was Eli doing that Dunkin Donuts thing that sank the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Nah, it was Eli doing that Dunkin Donuts thing that sank the team.
            Nope, Victor Cruz's deal with Jay-Z..

Comment

• Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
              Nope, Victor Cruz's deal with Jay-Z..
              You mean the Illuminati? Hmm, plausible...

Actually, it was probably this pic that did it:

There's just no coming back from something like that.

Comment

lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  yeah....but think of the agita I will not get over the next few weeks....lol
                  Cant be there every year. Just hope this isnt a trend and that they will be back next season in the hunt....
                  At least we don't need a rebuild
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    [/COLOR]
                    I assume you meant for this entire pile of ridiculous babble to be in red...so I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.
                    Morehead you are back to pick on me but listen up you mean nothing to me or anyone else on this board so any of your comments that are non football related are completely worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                      Where did he make those comments? And, he is probably one of the most humble guys on the team. I attribute the dropped balls to a lack of concentration but when he had the ball his yards after catch were amazing. There was no way he was going to match the production he had last year, but his numbers were still impressive. He was targeted 143 times and made 86 of those catches. His number of successful catches per target were just as good or better than the top receivers to include Megatron.
                      He is nowhere near as good as Calvin Johnson or one of the top 3 or 5 recievers in the nfl, he made them in the offseason.

Comment

Based on this, I have decided that the kid in the blue bathing suit behind him has a better NFL arm than Eli.

Comment

He is nowhere near as good as Calvin Johnson or one of the top 3 or 5 recievers in the nfl, he made them in the offseason.

I don't think anyone is claiming that Cruz is an elite receiver, he's clearly not. But he's damn good and I hope we can keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I don't think anyone is claiming that Cruz is an elite receiver, he's clearly not. But he's damn good and I hope we can keep him.
                            I hope to keep him too, but not for $8-$10 mil/season

Comment

What did he make in the offseason?
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                He's been the leading receiver here for two seasons, isn't that what matters?

Comment

Working...
                                X