Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I think the Super Bowls win pretty much prove that!
    LOL can't argue with that
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by drewz View Post
      ...at $8-10 million I would pass on Cruz
      This
      "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

• If he wants that what is Mike Wallace looking for? Also isnt Hakim Nicks up fir contract too?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I know, I'm just wondering how he has back to back 1,000 yard seasons if he "doesn't catch half" of the balls thrown to him" and "drops to the ground a lot" when he does catch them.

A few of those 60+ yard receptions really help with the yardage total. He does drop easy balls too often, that's something he needs to work on.

Comment

• So some people are willing to lose Cruz over a million dollars. He had some drops this year , yes but still is a dynamic player. Eli also over threw him a lot also this year. If we don't sign Cruz, some of you babies will be crying that he is catching passes from Romo. We can keep both Nicks and Cruz they are top 5 talents when healthy. I gotta believe JR, knows this too. Just pay this man please...
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
              A few of those 60+ yard receptions really help with the yardage total. He does drop easy balls too often, that's something he needs to work on.
              I agree on the dropped passes. He needs to focus on the ball each and every time.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Fortunately, Reese isn't checking in here for advice
                Maybe not but he PM's Morehead all the time.
                Who do you think told him to draft JPP?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Cruz can flat play.
                  You guys who are trashing him are kidding yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    So some people are willing to lose Cruz over a million dollars. He had some drops this year , yes but still is a dynamic player. Eli also over threw him a lot also this year. If we don't sign Cruz, some of you babies will be crying that he is catching passes from Romo. We can keep both Nicks and Cruz they are top 5 talents when healthy. I gotta believe JR, knows this too. Just pay this man please...
                    Oh he'll get paid..just not that much.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Maybe not but he PM's Morehead all the time.
                      Who do you think told him to draft JPP?
                      I KNEW you had a hand in that. Harooni tried to take credit, but I smelled a rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        He'll leave if he gets an offer big enough, who wouldn't? Reese won't overpay and if they try the tag, which they don't like to do, it's reasonable to expect another team will make an offer he won't be able to refuse. One other possibility is to tag him with the assurance that they will make him a better offer before the season starts. They did that with Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          It's an estimate Cruz won't make less then 7 million a year I'll bet anyone that. so what's the difference between 7-8 or 9 for that matter. You can't let him walk over 2 million. Cruz is to good to just let him walk for that much.

Comment

Cruz can flat play.
                            +1 I am shocked by this really!!!

Comment

Cruz can flat play.
                              They're not trashing him, just pointing out his flaws

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                                It's an estimate Cruz won't make less then 7 million a year I'll bet anyone that. so what's the difference between 7-8 or 9 for that matter. You can't let him walk over 2 million. Cruz is to good to just let him walk for that much.
                                4 years, $26MM, $12MM Guaranteed.

Morehead has spoken.

Comment

Working...
                                X