Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    STEVE SMITH CAN'T PLAY!!!!!!!!
    How many horrible seasons will it take before you get that????
    I'm not convinced! That's why I want him to get another shot in our offense (replacing Barden), where all the variables are the same, i.e Eli/Gilbride.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Lol you did crush me, but you're making an *** out of yourself at this time. You're the only one who has missed what I've been saying this whole time.
      Its you who didn't understand what I was talking about. Check the title of the thread.

When I mocked you for suggesting that we dump one of the best two or three slot receivers in the league, did you actually think I was talking about Ramses Barden.
      Barden is essentially a ST player. (Which BTW a 4th or 5th WR MUST be). You think Steve Smith would be willing to be the gunner in punt coverage?
      Hahaha!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Steve Smith last two years (including one season coming off freaking microfracture surgery): 255 yards

Ramses Barden last two years: 314 yards

His upside is higher than Barden's IMO, and he will probably be just as cheap.

Comment

I'm not convinced! That's why I want him to get another shot in our offense (replacing Barden), where all the variables are the same, i.e Eli/Gilbride.
          Barden is not a slot WR. Barden is a ST player and a 5th or 6th WR.
          Unless Steve Smith can play ST, he's not even a good replacement for Barden.

Comment

Its you who didn't understand what I was talking about. Check the title of the thread.

When I mocked you for suggesting that we dump one of the best two or three slot receivers in the league, did you actually think I was talking about Ramses Barden.
            Barden is essentially a ST player. (Which BTW a 4th or 5th WR MUST be). You think Steve Smith would be willing to be the gunner in punt coverage?
            Hahaha!!
            We started a debate about Steve Smith, I gave my opinion that he was a better option than Barden and you were the only one who missed that key point, what is reading the title gonna do when we're discussing Steve Smith.

Again, you're the only one who had no clue of what I was so clearly saying.

Comment

Steve Smith last two years (including one season coming off freaking microfracture surgery): 255 yards

Ramses Barden last two years: 314 yards

His upside is higher than Barden's IMO, and he will probably be just as cheap.
              Steve Smith can't play. And he certainly can't play ST's.
              Get over this thing with Steve Smith. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Barden is not a slot WR. Barden is a ST player and a 5th or 6th WR.
                Unless Steve Smith can play ST, he's not even a good replacement for Barden.
                He offers more upside as a WR. Like I said, Barden's a terrible STs player anyway.

Comment

• $8 -$10 mil. to salsa every year. Only in America. Lol. Love it.
                  2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                  2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                  3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                  4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                  5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                  6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                  7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Steve Smith can't play. And he certainly can't play ST's.
                    Get over this thing with Steve Smith. It's ridiculous.
                    I'm sure Smith could just as easily get lit up on almost every STs play. I know you value that in Barden, but it's not that impressive.

Comment

We started a debate about Steve Smith, I gave my opinion that he was a better option than Barden and you were the only one who missed that key point, what is reading the title gonna do when we're discussing Steve Smith.

Again, you're the only one who had no clue of what I was so clearly saying.
                      I understood when you say Barden, that you actually meant BARDEN.
                      I was talking about Victor Cruz and you actually thought I was saying that Ramses Barden is a great receiver and one of the top 2 or 3 slot WR's in the NFL.
                      Now who has no clue in this scenario?

Comment

No way. I understood when you say Barden, that you actually meant BARDEN.
                        WTF does that even mean? You just went as far as too say a couple posts ago:

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        What the hell!!! Who was ever talking about Barden?
                        You're clueless dude.

Comment

I don't see how you're not getting it, I'd rather take a flier on Smith who has excelled in Gilbride's system, which is almost as much mental as it is physical -- than resign Barden, who has proven he has no skills.
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          You don't let a great WR go in order to take a flier on a guy who had microfracture surgery and essentially hasn't produced a thing in 3 years.
                          Clueless.

Comment

We have a great slot WR already. His name is Victor Cruz.
                            And you guys gotta let go of Steve Smith. First of all you can't go back. Secondly he can't play anymore.
                            Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I'm just saying, I don't think his knee is holding him back, and he is a proven stud in our offensive scheme. I'd rather have him than Barden.
                            Here's where I acknowledge Victor Cruz is better and FURTHER reiterate my point.

Clueless.

Just stop, do yourself a favor, and just.stop.now.

Comment

I was talking about Victor Cruz and you actually thought I was saying that Ramses Barden is a great receiver and one of the top 2 or 3 slot WR's in the NFL.
                              Now who has no clue in this scenario?
                              Is Enigma clueless, too? You're the only one who thinks you're right, you realize that, right?

Comment

• Dwayne Bowe is better then Steve Smith and Barden. We should try to sign him.

Comment

Working...
                                X