Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
    I'm talking about you losing your composure. There's no need to tee off on other members because you don't agree with a position they take. What he may have said about Eli or Tuck or anyone else is old news and has nothing to do with this thread.
    Still what are you talking about? You brought up my past about me saying we should use 9 wr sets when I didn't even make that statement. I didn't forget you about what you have said now you talking about me. I could see if the conversation was long but it wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      Still what are you talking about? You brought up my past about me saying we should use 9 wr sets when I didn't even make that statement. I didn't forget you about what you have said now you talking about me. I could see if the conversation was long but it wasn't.
      I'm going to send you a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
        I'm going to send you a PM
        No need. I was wrong and you was right. I try my best to control my anger. You was right again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          THIS THREAD IS ABOUT VICTOR CRUZ!!!
          Which is irrelevant when the premise of my argument was so clearly stated in my first rebuttal.

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Do you actually believe I would refer to our 5th or 6th WR as a great player?
          I don't have to, you did right here***** You weren't aware of it because you carelessly read through my posts and made an *** of yourself by missing my central argument for why I want Smith back.

You must be friggin crazy. Barden has done less than Steve Smith for God's sake and he doesn't have a horrible injury to use as an excuse.
          Which, ladies and gentleman, has been WHAT I'VE BEEN ARGUING THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME.

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          I don't see how you're not getting it, I'd rather take a flier on Smith who has excelled in Gilbride's system, which is almost as much mental as it is physical -- than resign Barden, who has proven he has no skills.
          You don't let a great WR go in order to take a flier on a guy who had microfracture surgery and essentially hasn't produced a thing in 3 years.

Learn how to read and process.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
            No need. I was wrong and you was right. I try my best to control my anger. You was right again.

I see what you did there.

Comment

• So speaking of Steve Smith - did he get hurt again? I see he didn't play the last 3 games for the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Which is irrelevant when the premise of my argument was so clearly stated in my first rebuttal.

I don't have to, you did right here***** You weren't aware of it because you carelessly read through my posts and made an *** of yourself by missing my central argument for why I want Smith back.

Which, ladies and gentleman, has been WHAT I'VE BEEN ARGUING THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME.

Learn how to read and process.
                You were the only one. Everyone else was talking about Victor Cruz. You agreed with 420 when he brought up Steve Smith as a replacement fort Cruz. Then you went off on your Barden tangent which I ignored because it was irrelevant to this discussion.
                Again...This thread is about Victor Cruz.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You agreed with 420 when he brought up Steve Smith as a replacement fort Cruz.
                  Where? Find me that post, that you probably misread as well.

I've been clear the whole time; I'd take Smith back over Barden. My first rebuttal to you, right here:
                  Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  I'm just saying, I don't think his knee is holding him back, and he is a proven stud in our offensive scheme. I'd rather have him than Barden.
                  , said that -- clearly. It only appears as a tangent because it took nearly ten posts before you realized that you were missing the whole point of the debate.

And again, thread title is irrelevant to what I've been arguing the whole time. I don't know why you keep going back to that, we started a sub-topic. Smith vs. Barden, that's what I've argued from the beginning. Not Cruz vs. Smith then, now, or ever.

Now please, ignore everything I'm saying once again, point to the thread title like it's helping your argument, and keep making an *** of yourself.

Comment

Then you went off on your Barden tangent which I ignored because it was irrelevant to this discussion.
                    The Barden tangent was the only thing I was arguing. You could have saved yourself the embarr***ment and just ignored my posts entirely.

Comment

• This thread just gets progressively ****tier as it goes on

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        The Barden tangent was the only thing I was arguing. You could have saved yourself the embarr***ment and just ignored my posts entirely.
                        Posts 465 thru 467. I responded to the notion that Cruz could be replaced by Smith and them you chimed in that Smith was a prototypical slot guy.

And who gives a ****? You are the only one talking about Barden. He is irrelevant to this thread.
                        Is it your view that Steve Smith could be a replacement for Cruz as primarily a slot WR?
                        You seemed to indicate that he would be.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, very proud to have Cruz on our team.... but he did drop too many passes this season for my liking.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                            Don't get me wrong, very proud to have Cruz on our team.... but he did drop too many passes this season for my liking.
                            He needs to focus
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              He needs to focus
                              And less of Campbell's Chunky Soup.
                              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                                Don't get me wrong, very proud to have Cruz on our team.... but he did drop too many passes this season for my liking.
                                But he was still an outstanding weapon for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X