Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well you can see the logic of bringing Dwayne Bowe in here. I mean it makes perfect sense to pay him, pay Cruz, pay Nicks next year and then we can have half our cap consumed by WR's.

    Personally...I think its brilliant.
    But then we still don't have an Oline that will allow Eli to hit his targets. Ah, details not to worry about
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Well you can see the logic of bringing Dwayne Bowe in here. I mean it makes perfect sense to pay him, pay Cruz, pay Nicks next year and then we can have half our cap consumed by WR's.

      Personally...I think its brilliant.
      FOOL
      5 MILLION is not half our cap. You truly do not posses the ability comprehend what I am saying I see.....
      Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

      Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

      My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        But then we still don't have an Oline that will allow Eli to hit his targets. Ah, details not to worry about
        There will be plenty of money to go around in that plan.... So yes we will have an Oline.
        Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

        Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

        My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

        Comment


        • Bowe is going to be cheap? What kind of absurd idea is this. One of the best WRs in the game.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
            There will be plenty of money to go around in that plan.... So yes we will have an Oline.
            Fortunately, we don't need another WR for that kind of money
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
              FOOL
              5 MILLION is not half our cap. You truly do not posses the ability comprehend what I am saying I see.....
              You can't be this dumb..........right?
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Fortunately, we don't need another WR for that kind of money
                We don't NEED him but we we got him for 3 mil a year for 5 years, would you really not want to have him sign that deal. Forget Cruz we can get a 1st for him. Now if that pick turns into the number 1 overall we get Clowney. Bowe + Clowney > Cruz
                Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

                Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

                My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  You can't be this dumb..........right?
                  I think he skipped over some parts of your comment, like a lot of skipping... to the blank part.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    You can't be this dumb..........right?
                    Your right maybe i'm confused. Explain to me how our wrs will take up half our cap then.
                    Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

                    Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

                    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I think he skipped over some parts of your comment, like a lot of skipping... to the blank part.
                      There really needs to be a Wonderlic for posters.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                        Your right maybe i'm confused. Explain to me how our wrs will take up half our cap then.
                        I'm going to make it easy for you.......They don't.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I'm going to make it easy for you.......They don't.
                          #mindblown
                          Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

                          Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

                          My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                            We don't NEED him but we we got him for 3 mil a year for 5 years, would you really not want to have him sign that deal. Forget Cruz we can get a 1st for him. Now if that pick turns into the number 1 overall we get Clowney. Bowe + Clowney > Cruz
                            I know I'm going to regret this but........
                            Why was it that you think Dwayne Bowe can be had for $3MM/yr? Because it seems to me if he's in the FA market he's getting $30 to $40 MM with probably $15 to $18MM guaranteed.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I know I'm going to regret this but........
                              Why was it that you think Dwayne Bowe can be had for $3MM/yr? Because it seems to me if he's in the FA market he's getting $30 to $40 MM with probably $15 to $18MM guaranteed.
                              Hopefully this is the last time I have to explain this.
                              IF were were to sign Bowe for 3m a year , that is what it will have to take for me to be ok to let cruz go... because we would get a good wr for cheap and we will get draft picks for Cruz. Even better there is a chance that that pick can be a top pick so we can get Clowney, thus solving our cap, wr and de issue.

                              I do not think this is very likely to happen but if it does this will be great for us in the long run. I have seen crazier things happen.
                              Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

                              Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

                              My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                There really needs to be a Wonderlic for posters.
                                I totally agree with this... not for the current discussion in this thread, but the multitude of threads over the past month.

                                Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X