Victor Cruz Expected to Seek $8 - 10 Million Per Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    maybe 5-6mill a season , i dont see 2-3 like some are thinking. back to back 1000 yard seasons , im willing to bet some teams would give up thier first round pick for him. sometimes its better to go with what you know then gamble on a rook.
    Even with the tag, Cruz could easily get a higher offer from a team willing to give up a 1st round pick for a proven winner. Reese is practical and wise, he will do what's right the the team, no more, no less. If Cruz gets/takes a better offer, I honestly hope it's within the Division.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by 2013BigBlue
      Bowe would be too expensive probably...but wow, that would be awesome
      Thats what im saying man. Wow that would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Even with the tag, Cruz could easily get a higher offer from a team willing to give up a 1st round pick for a proven winner. Reese is practical and wise, he will do what's right the the team, no more, no less. If Cruz gets/takes a better offer, I honestly hope it's within the Division.
        Thats the second time Ive seen you say that.... if we lose Cruz you really want to be sure we eat **** for it eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
          I figured as much. It takes a lot of frustration to insult someone that you have never even met. I pity you and you have my sympathy.
          Thanks. And you're still an idiot.

Comment

• And while were at it, lets trade Eli, Barden & Jernigen for Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson. Trade our 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks this year to the Raiders for next year's #1 pick so we can draft Clowney. Sign Bowe for the league minimum and use a time machine to bring 1986 Lawrence Taylor to the future. Seriously, some of the stuff I'm reading here is like stuff I hear on WFAN when fans call in to discuss some of their potential trade scenarios. HOW DOES THIS ONE SOUND MIKE: MARK SANCHEZ AND A 5TH ROUNDER FOR ANDREW LUCK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
              And while were at it, lets trade Eli, Barden & Jernigen for Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson. Trade our 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks this year to the Raiders for next year's #1 pick so we can draft Clowney. Sign Bowe for the league minimum and use a time machine to bring 1986 Lawrence Taylor to the future. Seriously, some of the stuff I'm reading here is like stuff I hear on WFAN when fans call in to discuss some of their potential trade scenarios. HOW DOES THIS ONE SOUND MIKE: MARK SANCHEZ AND A 5TH ROUNDER FOR ANDREW LUCK?
              I think your confusing free agency and trading. I know it is very complicated to the uneducated or casual fan. Its ok that you don't get it. But I have explained this far to many times...
              Go ahead let it all out though. You will feel a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                I think your confusing free agency and trading. I know it is very complicated to the uneducated or casual fan. Its ok that you don't get it. But I have explained this far to many times...
                Go ahead let it all out though. You will feel a lot better.
                I'd swear you were trolling, but trolls are usually a lot more clever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
                  I'd swear you were trolling, but trolls are usually a lot more clever.
                  Now tell me how you really feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                    Thats the second time Ive seen you say that.... if we lose Cruz you really want to be sure we eat **** for it eh?
                    I do indeed as that would be a bad decision ASSUMING he's not asking for the world.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I do indeed as that would be a bad decision ASSUMING he's not asking for the world.
                      Agreed - but I would prefer saying "I told you so" to his highlights on an AFC team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                        Agreed - but I would prefer saying "I told you so" to his highlights on an AFC team.
                        A stick in the eye is way better lol

Comment

Working...
                        X