'TRELL SHOULD BE NAMED A CAPTAIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'TRELL SHOULD BE NAMED A CAPTAIN

Antrel Rolle has been an aggressive, focused Giant since the day he got here. He takes no **** and gives all he's got. He's a leader by example on and off the field. Make him a captian, Coach.
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 01-03-2013, 06:07 PM.

He should be. Take it away from Tuck.

Comment

Agreed... I see more passion from him than tuck. He wants it more than tuck. Tucks done a lot for this team, but theres always a changing of the guard thats in order. I think the players have a say in it as much as the coaches, so I don't expect them to change captians. they should, but they wont.
      sigpic

Comment

hold my ****
        Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Antrel Rolle needs to go

Comment

Originally posted by tsledd View Post
            Antrel Rolle has been an aggressive, focused Giant since the day he got here. He takes no **** and gives all he's got. He's a leader by example on and off the field. Make him a captian, Coach.

EDITED

let the filter do it's job please

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              Antrel Rolle needs to go
              I wouldnt say just yet! but i'm being biased as I like trell
              sigpic

Comment

Who knows if he is even here next season? Not bashing, but it could be a cap move they consider.

Comment

He should shut up. Talks to much and misses the work. Mostly says just dumb ****.

Comment

I love his passion and effort. I can't stand his pass coverage skills and bloated salary. I don't think he should be a captain.

Comment

Rolle def should be captain. Tuck is a joke as a captain. But they will probably vote for him again due to seniority.

Comment

his cap figure is ridiculous for a safety. he isnt a star at all , stevie is ready to step up and we have the draft

Comment

Antrel has the heart of a fierce competitor. Give him a C. He hits hard, he plays hard, he's more consistent than a LOT of other players on that D. I'm all for it.
                          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Someoen posted the other day that he was one of, if not he worst rated payer at his position. Is this true?

Comment

trell? really? that nickname doesnt make any sense... i think he will need to restructure or he will be cut... will hill is chopping at the bit for a bigger role
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X