Just for the record in regards to Prince's play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the record in regards to Prince's play

The guy played pretty darn good. I dont think a lot of you understand that he was 1 of our best players.

He was good against the run, he tackled well, layed a couple of decent hits. Held contain on the outside when run supporting (which most of our players dont know how to do)

I personally think he was a bright spot on such a bad defense. I know a lot of people give S Brown and Rolle credit but consistency my vote would go to Prince for a good year when he was healthy.

He played like a first round pick should. Happy to see him stay relatively healthy most of the year. If he can stay on the field he can play. Good post, his play this year doesnt get talked about enough and it should.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I completely agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
        The guy played pretty darn good. I dont think a lot of you understand that he was 1 of our best players.

He was good against the run, he tackled well, layed a couple of decent hits. Held contain on the outside when run supporting (which most of our players dont know how to do)

I personally think he was a bright spot on such a bad defense. I know a lot of people give S Brown and Rolle credit but consistency my vote would go to Prince for a good year when he was healthy.
        Have you seen any threads knocking Prince?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He played adequetly. Kind of hard to gauge is real strengths with teams picking on CWeb all year but that in itself says something.

He was definitely not one of the sore spots on the defense this year and to that effect I'm ecstatic with his progress.

However keep in mind that most times we rolled coverage his way leaving CWeb out on an island. Any CB is going to look great when he has over the top help 90%+ of the time.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Nope, but there are plenty about guys that aren't pulling their weight...so it never hurts to see one praising those who are.

+1 Prince.

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
              Nope, but there are plenty about guys that aren't pulling their weight...so it never hurts to see one praising those who are.

+1 Prince.
              Unfortunately, we don't get a lot of good guy threads here and when we do they fade quickly. Very few posters are interested in good news.

We could use some kind words for Beatty.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We could use some kind words for Beatty.
                Beatty dresses very sharply.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

After the bathtub incident, Prince looked like a joke.

He turned out to be the least objectionable corner we have.

Too bad he is always hurt, it was good having him on the field.

Comment

I'd like to see what we have by starting Prince and Hosley together. By the ravens game, Hosley had improved to the point where Webster was being targeted anyway...
                    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-04-2013, 09:51 AM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Stick to my negative posts please

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                        Beatty dresses very sharply.
                        And there you have it

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                          Stick to my negative posts please
                          Not in my DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                            After the bathtub incident, Prince looked like a joke.

He turned out to be the least objectionable corner we have.

Too bad he is always hurt, it was good having him on the field.
                            He's do for an injury free season

Comment

He's do for an injury free season

Shhhh ... he'll hear you and pull a hammy.

Comment

Working...
                              X