CRAZY SCENARIO- YET SO TRUE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAZY SCENARIO- YET SO TRUE

We missed playoffs by one point when we lost to Washington 16-17. Unreal. Had we made the field goal we missed at Fed Ex field, we would have beaten RG3 and the 'Skins 19-17. We would have been the NFC East champs. Record would have been this: Final result: New York Giants- 10-6, Washington Redskins- 9-7. Revenge will be so sweet this September.
    Last edited by Sean Montemayor; 01-04-2013, 08:51 PM.
    2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
    2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
    3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
    4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
    5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
    6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
    7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

And if Dez Bryant's finger was one inch shorter, the Giants would be 8-8? It doesn't work that way, hypotheticals are not facts.

No one game is to blame, there were seven of them.

Comment

True when you see it from that perspective. It just sucks we didn't make it.
      2017 Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah.... **** it man... I've come to the realization it just wasn't meant to be this year... Hopefully the team learns something form it and comes back stronger next year because of it....

Comment

Originally posted by byron View Post
          Yeah.... **** it man... I've come to the realization it just wasn't meant to be this year... Hopefully the team learns something form it and comes back stronger next year because of it....
          It did have that feeling all year, even starting w Nicks injury in OTAs... just a bad feeling all year.

I think we ll reload & some of our young players will become reliable, consistent, etc in 2013.

Besides, 2 championships out of 3 years aint bad!!!! (Win #5 on our frozen home turf)

Comment

The game we f-ed up was the first eagles game. Should of been a 44 yard fg, not a 54 career long attempt for Tynes. He kicked it 53 yards.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              The game we f-ed up was the first eagles game. Should of been a 44 yard fg, not a 54 career long attempt for Tynes. He kicked it 53 yards.
              Just 1 yard shy. We're still the BEASTS FRM THE EAST. But you're right.
              2017 Mock Draft

Comment

And to think, if Romo doesn't overthrow Miles Austin last year, we don't make the playoffs, much less a Super Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
                  It did have that feeling all year, even starting w Nicks injury in OTAs... just a bad feeling all year.

I think we ll reload & some of our young players will become reliable, consistent, etc in 2013.

Besides, 2 championships out of 3 years aint bad!!!! (Win #5 on our frozen home turf)
                  Not bad indeed ! How awesome would that be man sb in the snow....we have hope man what else is there it could happen !
                  Last edited by byron; 01-05-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

If Tynes makes that FG we wouldn't have scored a single point after that.

I can make scenarios up, too.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

If Tynes made that 54-yarder in Philly... if Barden the Terrible hadn't committed PI... if Eli hadn't tried to execute a play making Barden the Terrible trying to be, well, not terrible... we'd be 10-6, have swept Philly, have a 4-2 division record, and a tiebreaker on the skins. That's a lot more plausible imo. THAT is where we lost the season... to the mother****ing eagles. Again. **** my life...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Barden the Terrible
                        Lol
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

If Tynes made that 54-yarder in Philly... if Barden the Terrible hadn't committed PI... if Eli hadn't tried to execute a play making Barden the Terrible trying to be, well, not terrible... we'd be 10-6, have swept Philly, have a 4-2 division record, and a tiebreaker on the skins. That's a lot more plausible imo. THAT is where we lost the season... to the mother****ing eagles. Again. **** my life...
                          At least we beat their pathetic *** to close out the season. A small comfort.

Comment

if we beat every team we'd be 16-0

Comment

Barden the Terrible
                              I'm pocketing this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X