This KP hates the scheme talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    Beatty is pretty important. Damn good LT.
    Probably their highest priority right?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      Right up there
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Right up there
        Considering that, if need be, we can just slap a tag on Cruz and Brown, Beatty could certainly be viewed as our highest priority to make progress with in negotiations.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Considering that, if need be, we can just slap a tag on Cruz and Brown, Beatty could certainly be viewed as our highest priority to make progress with in negotiations.
          Also, he is their best player on an OL that needs improvement. Lose him and they are in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            Yup, I'd say more so than bringing back KP considering his injury history and our depth at safety

Comment

+2
              x3
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                x3
                +12 - 5 + (-1) x 2i
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  +12 - 5 + (-1) x 2i
                  trying to determine the value of 2 eyes now!
                  My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

dy/dx csc^-1(pi/4)
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Binary: 00110001

Comment

Without kp this d is lost in the backfield they need him pretty badly, brown and his combo will be nice to watch, hopefully antrell can then revive the role grant had previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by JaxMan View Post
                          Without kp this d is lost in the backfield they need him pretty badly, brown and his combo will be nice to watch, hopefully antrell can then revive the role grant had previous years.
                          Agreed, a healthy KP makes a noticeable difference on the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            trying to determine the value of 2 eyes now!
                            i = -1 soooo

2i= 2(-1) = -2.

I hate math.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              i = -1 soooo

2i= 2(-1) = -2.

I hate math.
                              LOL...

Comment

My only problem with the tag is it doesn't guarantee we keep the player. In Cruz's case, if they don't sign him now, and he stays, we will almost surely lioe him or Nicks next season.
                                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-05-2013, 09:16 PM.
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X