• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis wearin Justin Tuck's mask

Anyone notice!??

yea.. I noticed that.. Tuck is a trend setter

Comment

Now if Tuck played like Lewis
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Roanoke what happened to my Film Room thread it had like 500 draft videos on it

Comment

Found it it was moved to Mock draft section for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Roanoke what happened to my Film Room thread it had like 500 draft videos on it
            I was asked to move some threads into the Members Mock Draft sub forum and moved that by accident. It's back now
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I was asked to move some threads into the Members Mock Draft sub forum and moved that by accident. It's back now
              Sorry it just has taken me hours upon hours to make and maintain that thread. Thought it got erased

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Sorry it just has taken me hours upon hours to make and maintain that thread. Thought it got erased
                  No problem, I'd be mad at me too

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

same style smaller mask though
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

he can see through his though.

ps- i find it interesting he can announce his retirement before the playoffs and no one says anything, but when Tiki's plans leaked he was a villain of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

ps- i find it interesting he can announce his retirement before the playoffs and no one says anything, but when Tiki's plans leaked he was a villain of some sort.
                          thats because Ray Lewis' anounce will pump up his team while Tiki's announcement was on the bitter side. Also RL is the true leader of the Ravens...unlike Tiki with the Giants
                          Ray is retiring because he is done...Tiki retired because of his ego
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

bc ray lewis played 17 years in the NFL. He was always a team player and motiviater he loved the game.. Some people feel tiki retired to early, and they didn't like how he handled Eli when he was 1st introduced to the team, plus him really pushing to get into the media side of things.. two entierly different players of the game.
                            sigpic

Comment

rb's dont last too long after ten seasons guys

Comment

Working...
                              X