• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy If Giants can get punishing blockersssssss

You know the rest got nabbit.

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
    You know the rest got nabbit.
    If we can upgrade our oline this offseason and eli can actaully stand in the pocket make reads, and they can open up holes for wilson! my god it will be a thing of beauty!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
      If we can upgrade our oline this offseason and eli can actaully stand in the pocket make reads, and they can open up holes for wilson! my god it will be a thing of beauty!
      As a matter of fact, I think Giants should put that first. I want at least two punishing O-linemen.

Comment

Reese has thoroughly neglected the OL. You have to put a premium on lines. Their play this year was mediocre. Drafting players in the 4th round and later is not going to get it done any more. Pat Flaherty can only do so much. You need blue-chip blockers. This team has the QB, the backs, and receivers. All it needs now is to solidify the line.
        “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
        ― George Carlin

Comment

We do. They punished us week in and week out with the garbage they showed us almost on a weekly basis.
          "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Originally posted by ANON837 View Post
            Reese has thoroughly neglected the OL. You have to put a premium on lines. Their play this year was mediocre. Drafting players in the 4th round and later is not going to get it done any more. Pat Flaherty can only do so much. You need blue-chip blockers. This team has the QB, the backs, and receivers. All it needs now is to solidify the line.
            I think we can get it done in the 4th round. Unfortunately we haven't. When we draft is less important than who we draft. JR has ignored the OL and LB units or at least hasn't hit in those areas like he has in other areas.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
              Agree 100%. In my opinion the oline is the most important part of the offence.

Comment

NYG= DOMINANCE!!!!!!!
                2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post